Chapter Six

"Don't ever dare to go back here, or else BUBULAGIN TALAGA KITA!"Allyson yelled "Don't worry I'm a basketball player, not a molester."Jeron spat back at you as he took a sit on the couch inside your room, scanning around his surrounding until he found something interesting that had caught his attention. 

Growing up at a Catholic Boarding School abroad and moving back home and attending her  highschool years at Ateneo every picture became a timeline of her life it's all define Gabrielle Allyson Ong.

Opening a photo album Jeron had his own giggle and laugh as he scan through it until the very last page something fell down which Jeron had hurriedly pick up.

a picture of a young Thomas Torres with the young Allyson Ong standing next to him with a wide grin on her face. 

on the back side there was a lousy hand writing which Jeron can tell was probably written by a 9 year old girl.

"Today I met Thomas, he's a good person and I like him"

Before he could get the chance to bring it back Allyson got out of the bathroom seeing him holding the picture.

"Jeron, what are you doing I told you to get out remember?"Allyson said as she walk towards him to grab the picture in his hand but instead he insisted in giving it back.

"I'm still not done looking at it."Jeron replied back "I HAVE NO TIME TO JOKE AROUND MR. TENG."Allyson yelled at him.

as she started chasing him "I'm a runner as well."Jeron said as they started circling around the room until Allyson slip which made Jeron fell down as well.

Meeting Jeron Teng's lips might be every girls dream, but not for Allyson Ong who hurriedly stand up as soon as she heard the feeling of it.

holding her lips, "get out, wait for me downstairs."she said opening the door Jeron gave her a questionable look which had became into a smirk.

"eh, malabo ikaw? first kiss?"Jeron said towards her she didn't know how to respond back she's about to give him a slap when Jeron stop her.

"first, were going to a party which is organize by your parents do you want me to look bad infront of those people? second you can't lay your hands on me and third that's because I'm Jeron Teng."he said letting go of her hand.

"MANIAC!"Allyson yelled at him "who slip and push me at the bed again?"Jeron said reminding her "MANIAC!"allyson called again without even paying attention on what Jeron is saying.

"eto na nga, I'm stepping out of the room you can shut up now."Jeron said as he close the door of Allyson's room she heavilly sigh in disappointment.