two

half an hour later, the boy opened the door. this time he was neatly dressed and his hair are well combed than before.

the boy left the door ajar. victoria walked inside, struggling to carry her heavy luggage. once inside the apartment, she huffed and puffed, getting all the air she can consumed. she took a strand of her hair and place it behind her ear.

"i'm yoongi by the way." the boy introduced himself nonchalantly, obviously not interested in her presence. after drinking his glass of orange juice, yoongi led victoria into her room. yoongi maybe lazy, but he's still a gentlemen. he took violet's luggage and carried it easily.

"thanks. and i'm victoria." she stuck her arm out hoping yoongi would shake it but all he did was nod and closed the door while he was walking out.

victoria looked around her room. it's not to be small nor was is big. it was just the perfect size for her. the room wasn't too shabby. everything is covered in white. the walls, the bed frame, the duvet, even the curtains are white.

victoria started exploring the room. opening every drawers. in the room, there is a glass sliding door. when victoria opened it, it revealed to be a closet. she was content with her new room.

victoria spent the whole day in her room, laying down on her bed, reading, drawing or just simply listening to music. victoria would only go out when she's feeling hungry.

-
author's note : just a filler chapter.