five

victoria was pretty much sound asleep when a loud knock could be heard. she groan and sat up slowly, wiping of the drool that was visible on her cheek.(i just feel the need the write that XD) looking at the clock that was on her bedside table, only to widened at the fact it was only 6.30 am.

victoria wanted to go back to sleep, but the knocking just kept on getting louder and louder. defeated, she slowly dragged herself out of her bed and opened the door, only to see a gummy smiled yoongi.

"sorry for waking you up this early, but i just wanted to say that the cookies were amazing and that i do forgive you. and also would you like to go have dinner with me?" yoongi was so nervous that he ended up mumbling and saying the words too fast.

victoria was quite confuse at what she just heard, "what did you say again?"

yoongi sucked in a deep breathe before saying his words again, "would you like to go and have dinner with me?"

this time, yoongi made sure he pronounced it much more carefully and slowly.

victoria was taken aback at his proposal. she just stared blankly at yoongi, she didn't know what to say.

she shrugged her shoulder, "yeah sure."

yoongi smiled so wide he felt like his face was about to rip. he was content that victoria accepted his offer.

victoria looked at yoongi like he was crazy or something. she slammed the door, got back on her bed and continue sleeping.

---

author's note ; just a simple update. also, school is starting tomorrow...someone please save me.