eight

yoongi opened his mouth, readying himself to say the words he's been dreading to say to victoria. he only managed a syllabus when seven boys pounced onto him.

victoria panicked of course and immediately tried to yanked them off of yoongi. but to no avail, she failed. she was just a small girl against seven boys.

she quickly took out her phone, pressing the numbers to call the police when one of the boy noticed her and stood up straight. they both stared at each other — beads of sweats were already forming on her forehead. in her mind, she could only think of how they'll kill her, or rape her. victoria shudder at the thought.

"hyung. is she your girlfriend?" the doe eyed boy said, startling victoria.

hyung? she thought

"w-who are you guys?" victoria managed to ask. one by one the boys got up. the last boy, who looks much much taller than all of them offered yoongi his hand before helping him up.

"they're my friends victoria" yoongi giggled. "here's namjoon, seokjin, hoseok, taehyung, jungkook, and this short dude, jimin"

the short guy, or jimin started pouting and whining. victoria found it cute. she giggled, resulting in all of them to turn their attention back towards her.

victoria's eyes immediately widened at their sudden action. "you're pretty" taehyung, victoria assumed exclaimed. without realized, her cheeks were turning bright red.

"hey hey! don't bother her!" yoongi said — making his voice sound like a 10 year old.

"i'm victoria" she introduces herself.

"wait hyung. is she the victoria you wouldn't shut up about?"