six

okay so before starting this chapter, i would just like to thank a friend of mine for pointing out how i've been using different names for different chapters. and for that i would like to thank her and apologize for my mistake🙏🏻

---
victoria woke up later in the evening, a headache was present. pounding her head like crazy. she wanted to cancel the dinner with yoongi, but she felt like she would feel guilty.

victoria lazily got up and dragged her feet to her bathroom. she took a brisk shower and let her hair self dry.

once her hair was fully dry, she took one long look at herself in the mirror before proceeding into finding the perfect outfit.

victoria had tried number of clothes but none of them seems to fit. it was already an hour since victoria started and she felt devastated. she had a long sigh and then flopped onto the bed.

she wasn't entirely sure why she feels the need to be look perfect for this dinner. it's not like she's trying to impress yoongi.

or is she?

after rummaging through her closet one last time, she finally came to wearing a white short sleeve shirt, white shorts and a blue denim shirt to wear as a jacket. she added three necklaces, all varies from different length. after getting her outfit, she sat in front of her mirror, staring at her hair, wondering what to do it. she took her comb and started combing her long purple hair. she then took a black ribbon and tied her hair loosely. (please refer to picture above)

victoria slipped on her white vans before grabbing her phone and a few extra cash and stuff them inside her back pocket. when she got to the living room, a sleepy yoongi was on the couch, occasionally snoring. she giggled at the sight and slowly started to shake him. once yoongi was fully awake, he looked at her and widened his eyes. he was in awe.

"wow," he started and victoria started blushing. "y-you looke amazing!" yoongi stood up held both of victoria's hands.

yoongi was definitely shocked seeing the beauty in front of him. his heart unknowingly started to best rapidly when he heard her giggle and saw her blushing.

---

in the journey to the restaurant, the only visible sound was the radio playing some music. they didn't talk nor did they looked at one another. it was just pure silence. but not that silence that would make you uncomfortable. they both felt at ease with the silence.

after a while, they both started talking about petty things. yoongi would sometimes crack a joke to which victoria will laugh loudly. everytime he hears her laugh, it was like music to his ears. he just loves the way it sounded, cute.

when they arrived, victoria was already opening the door when yoongi quickly shut it back from his sit.

yoongi gave her a smile before proceeding getting out from the car and opening the car door for her.

as victoria stepped inside the restaurant, her mouth hung open. she was completely in awe.

a minute or two, a waiter lead them outside to their table. the restaurant was both indoors and outdoors. the decorations outside was absolutely breathtaking. fairy lights was hung around the pillars. flowers and plants were placed everywhere. victoria actually felt like she was in a dream.

---

author's note ; this is like part 1 of this chapter.