four

victoria spent the whole night laying awake on her bed. she couldn't shake off the feeling of guilt.

victoria wanted to go and apologize to yoongi. but looking at the clock, she sighed and laid back down.

it was already 4 am and victoria knew all to well not to disturb, or else another fight will erupt. so she just laid there, waiting for the sun to rise.

2 hours later, victoria rushed to the toilet. an idea popped inside her head just a few minutes ago. she was going to bake cookies for him.

---

victoria took one last look at the mirror. violet was wearing a white short sleeve t-shirt, a red skater skirt and a pair of black converse. to make it more stylish, she wore a necklace with a dainty crescent moon.

she nodded her head in satisfaction and slung her small black sling bag on her shoulder.

victoria practically skipped to the bakery shop. she was feeling excited for no reason.

paying the cashier, she took the bags and walked back to the apartment. on the way, she spotted a novelty shop.

victoria entered the shop with a wide smile plastered on her face. she adores this kind of shop. she explored every inch of the store, getting more and more excited as she saw cute things like small lanterns, fairy lights and posters.

victoria started piling the baskets with stiff she could use to decorate her room. victoria was so happy to be in the shop, that she wasn't aware she's been there for 2 hours.

she was already holding two baskets filled with knicks and knacks when she decided to go home.

victoria was struggling trying to open the door. dropping a few things as she tried to find the key and or pening the door. she placed to keys on the table next to the door and noticed on of yoongi's shoes isn't there.

"good. now i can surprise him" she mumbled to herself before placing all the bags on the kitchen counter.

the kitchen was a mess. flour was everywhere. on the floor, on the counter and even some on victoria's hair. she was struggling making the cookies, but luckily after 5 hours they were done. victoria was so exhausted, as soon as she laid on the couch, she immediately sleep.

---

yoongi was outside the apartment when he smelled something delicious coming out from his apartment. as he walked in, the smell was stronger. following the scent into the kitchen, he saw the cookies laying there on a plate. the kitchen was still a mess but he didn't seem to notice it.

as yoongi got closer, he saw a note placed next to the plate.

"this cookies is a way im sorry about yesterday. i shouldn't have yelled at you. i hope you forgive me

- victoria"

yoongi felt his heart flutter as he read it. he took a piece of cookie and devoured it within seconds. it was so delicious that yoongi didn't realized he had finished all of them.

-
author's note ; i feel like there were some scene that weren't that important for the chapter. idk, but I hope you guys liked it!