Power outage

"Dad it's way too hot in here, what is this? 97 Degrees Farenheit? What a weird looking heatwave," Keagan was sweating while going on his laptop. "That's how it is my son," Klay Thompson said. "It is Summer that's why," His friends and Lauren's friends were at Andrew Bogut's house. "At least Andrew Bogut cleaned the Air conditioner, I hope the kitchen isn't stinky like it was in the Thompsons Household," He moaned. "That was the experience you never forget Keagan," "I get it now dad," He chuckled.

"Where are you going my son?" Klay Thompson asked him. "I'm going for a walk, all I have to do is stop by at the store to buy some food, going around at the town with my friends and yet, make a run for Starbucks Coffee. I'll be tired after doing some excitement, one thing for sure," His father didn't want his son to go, instead he convinced him to stay home because the weather was too hot. He knew his dad was right about not going out due to hot weather. "Oh yeah, you are definitely right, I'm not going anywhere," Keagan changed his mind. "Well thanks dad, I knew you would keep me and the rest of them safe," "Of course my son," he hugs him. "I mean I know you are growing up to be a man, Just remember that you have to take responsibility towards for those who will be here for you, I'm here for you and everyone in the loved ones are here for you too! I just want you to be safe okay?"

It was when Keagan didn't want to make his father angry. It was 8 in the evening after he, his sister and his friends ate pizza for dinner. His friends went home and slept for San Francisco trip tomorrow. Keagan was watching TV while Klay, Andrew Bogut, Seth Curry and Mychel are still taking care of Tori. Tori was only three years old by the time she grew into a little kid. As the fuse box starts to fry out, the TV time that Keagan was doing began to cut off. "Dad what's happening to the TV?" Klay Thompson paused for a moment while looking at the ceiling with all the lights flickering on and off. Stephen Curry was determined the cause of the power outage and said. "That's weird, the fuse boxes must have been fried out, I think it needs a new fuse batteries,"

"What's going on?" Lauren comes downstairs as she saw the lights turning off. "Is there a problem?" "In fact Lauren, we are experiencing the power outage," Stephen Curry replied. "Great! Now I cannot go on my computer to play games, I thought it was going to be fun today," Lauren complained. "But when are we going to San Francisco?" "What happened now?" It was a pitch black background. "Where is my phone at? Oh nevermind," Keagan Thompson used his cell phone as a flashlight while Klay and the rest of the group were stopping their own duties because of the power blackout.

Andrew Bogut checks the fuse box and realized all of the fuse batteries were fried out. "At least I finished my finals with my friends," He defined. "What happens if I didn't check my grades more often? I would end up with Cs," "Son quit worrying about your grades," Klay Thompson scoffed. "It doesn't have to be perfect, no matter how you get straight A's, I won't be upset about it," "Okay I get it now dad," Keagan complained. "I'm sure Chris did one of his finals too, same as Jackson and Lauren," Seth and Andrew Bogut helped each other replace the fuse batteries and put them into the new batteries, resets it and finally. The lights were back on.