Heading back home

After the 3 day stay in San Francisco,

Keagan was a bit emotional, but had to move on. Before the last day of school starts, Keagan decided to prepare himself for his friends and Lauren's. Tori Thompson Curry who is now five years old started walking around the corners. Jackson was excited about last day of school. When it was recess time, Keagan's high school friends, Richard, Crawford, Barton and the rest of them where excited about graduation. Although, Keagan would be sad without them. Keagan was only the class of 2014 among with his friend Jackson and Chris by the time he was preparing for the years to come. Shaun Livingston had to go to work as a basketball player in order to attend the basketball tournament.

Andrew Bogut's house.

Jackson goes downstairs as he brought a package where his father gave him as a Christmas Present. "Klay," Jackson called for Klay Thompson as he sat on the couch while reading a newspaper. "Yes Jackson what is it?" "Not to be rude or anything Klay," Jackson explained. "I guess it's the best thing we could do is figure out what me, Chris and Jackson are going to plan on going out, but we weren't sure because Tristan isn't here yet," "No worries," Klay told him. "Trayce Thompson has many things to be taken care of Jackson, for now on, you don't need to worry about it now," "Oh Okay," Jackson said as he went upstairs.