Movie night

Shaun Livingston, Mychel Thompson, Seth Curry, Stephen Curry, Tristan Thompson and Andrew Bogut took care of Tori while Lauren, Keagan and their friends Chris and Jackson are watching a movie called. "Robots," as Klay stays with the kids. Suddenly, Jackson starts taking a fart as Keagan began to film the video of Jackson sitting down on the couch. "What is that smell Jackson?" Lauren shouted as she started laughing. "I'm sure you ate something after the game," "Are you serious Jackson?" Klay Thompson looks at him. "I can tell that you have too much gas in your stomach," "It was a gas Klay Thompson," He replied. "I'm sorry if I farted earlier," "My goodness Jackson," Klay said as he covered his nose with a blanket. "My goodness! It smells like hard boiled eggs here," Chris could hear Klay Thompson screaming in the kitchen and started laughing. "Klay wait," Chris said as he rolled himself with a laughter. "I'm sure it was Jackson because the movie just started," Klay returns to the couch, but still covering his nose. Jackson was embarrassed when something happened. "My apologies, it was an accident, I farted by accident because I thought you guys are going to start the movie," Keagan returned to the seat where they sat before it happened. Still, everyone was laughing. Klay Thompson couldn't stop laughing and said. "Kids that's enough, if you guys are acting crazy, the movie is not going to start until tomorrow," "Sorry Klay Thompson," Jackson said as he started the movie to sit down and relax.

Mychel Thompson went downstairs as he wondered. "What's going on? I thought I heard someone screaming," "Oh that was my dad," Keagan responded. "I cannot stop laughing for an hour since we sensed a bad smell," "Hmm that's strange," Mychel scoffed. "My brother is acting weird again," "That was the time it happened earlier," Chris replied while Mychel was waiting for him to finish talking. "Klay Thompson began to cover his nose because it smelled so bad that all of us started acting crazy, Jackson messed it all up," It surprised Mychel as he said. "That's surprising, well try not to wake my daughter at least. It would disturb her sleep," At last Mychel Thompson kept the rest of the group quiet, so he started the movie and he went to sleep.