Trip to San Francisco

Klay Thompson wakes up as Jackson went upstairs to see him and Tristan. "My apologies Jackson, Klay slept late last night," "Oh no worries," Jackson smiled. "Well at least we packed our stuff for San Francisco," Andrew Bogut began to drive the rest of the Thompsons clan and the rest of their friends to San Francisco. Jackson, Lauren, Keagan and their friends would be sitting with Klay as Stephen Curry, Seth Curry will be sitting between Mychel Thompson and his daughter Tori Thompson Curry. As the roadtrip began, Jackson started getting carsick. "Jackson are you okay?" Klay asked him. "Klay I don't feel so good, I think I am going to vomit," Keagan brings out the plastic bag where he used it as a trash bag. Jackson looks straight forward, trying not to put his head down to prevent him from getting dizzy as he felt pale. He was feeling sick to his stomach. Jackson started puking in the bag as Stephen Curry heard him. "Klay I think, Jackson isn't feeling good," He spoke as he gave him a paper napkins. After Jackson had vomited, Klay wipes the contents from Jackson's mouth using the napkins to clean him. "Wow Klay," Chris nodded. "You were good at taking care of the kids," Klay began to laugh in happiness. "That's how I take care of my son whenever he gets sick, even my daughter too," Klay Thompson was like a second father to Jackson. "Are you sure you're okay?" He checks to make sure Jackson stopped vomiting. "Yes Klay," his voice began to shake. "I'm okay," Andrew Bogut was driving as Tristan sat on the front seat.

Before stopping by at San Francisco, Klay slept along with his children and their friends. Tristan decided to keep an eye on the road in case of the car accidents. Keagan was still asleep as Jackson and Lauren were laying on their father's lap. Chris fell asleep on Tristan's lap. After the long roadtrip, everyone in the house Alamo Square had stopped by close to the park. Shaun Livingston shouts in excitement as everyone had arrived in his house and said. "Hello Folks, it is good to see you, Andre Iguodala and Leandro Barbosa called me that their son had to go somewhere along with his friends so they are coming with them, so you will be spending the night at our house, I'm sure your children will be sleeping in the room upstairs, you can stay over with them if you like," "That would be grand Shaun," Klay heard what Shaun said. Keagan Thompson goes upstairs with Jackson while his sister and his parents are unpacking their stuff before going out for an adventure. Keagan knew anything about internet. In fact, his father had to enforce the rules of being online. Think before posting, don't post online unless it is appropriate, so Keagan went on Netflix as he started watching horror movies with Jackson and Chris. The jumpscares scared Keagan and the rest of his friends were in surprise knowing they saw some scary parts of the movie. Klay Thompson goes upstairs to check on the rest of the kids as he closes the laptop. "Keagan," He called him. "Oh hi dad, what brings you here?" "Well Keagan," He stammered. "In fact you and the rest of your friends and your sister might want to change your clothes for Alcatraz because it is going to be cold around 3pm, so you guys have to get ready," "Okay dad we will," He said as his father went downstairs to get ready for the trip. Keagan and the rest of his friends decided to save the movie for later, shut down his laptop and prepared their clothes for some outings.

As they went downstairs, Keagan walks and yells. "Dad we are all set!" Shaun Livingston drives the rest of the group to the parking lot around San Francisco, walked around the streets, ate some clam chowder for a snack before going to Alcatraz just to discover. "Dad I think me and the rest of my friends wanted to explore around the Alcatraz cells is that okay with you?" His father had cautioned his son. "As long as you have your phone with you, yes you can explore, before it gets dark at night, Stephen Curry and I will have to find you guys on your way back before we leave," "Okay dad, I'll call you in case we saw something," Keagan shouted. The boat docked to the Alcatraz as the kids went to walk around the cells. "Man that's scary," Chris looked nervous while looking around the hallway. "In these depths of hell, where on earth had happened?" "I could explain that," Jackson shrugs. "Many people ended up getting crazy when they were in prison, some of them escaped, some of them didn't, although their souls had been tortured here. In fact, we should go ghost hunting, but I don't think Klay is okay with that," Keagan tells the rest of his friends before his parents starts to figure out what will happen next. "Dad will be okay with it guys," The kids began to go ghost hunting.