Meeting Jackson

A person who was friends with Keagan and Lauren. "Hi, You must be Keagan and Lauren's father," He starts to introduced himself. "My name is Jackson, I've known Keagan Thompson and Lauren Thompson since elementary school, what's your name?" "My name is Klay Alexander Thompson, it's been a pleasure to meet you Jackson," He replied. "This is my friend Stephen Curry," "Hi Stephen Curry I'm Jackson,"

"Hi Jackson, Nice to meet you," Stephen Curry shook his hand. "This is my brother Seth Curry, everyone is welcome inside the house that was bought by Andrew Bogut last 2013," Tristan Thompson met Jackson as his children ran to him. "Jackson," Keagan shouted excitedly. "Good to see you," "It's good to see you too and Lauren,"
Next, Keagan was playing video games as Klay sits down on the couch watching him play minecraft story with Jackson and Lauren. Andrew Bogut prepares a snack for the kids in case they get hungry.

After playing video games,

Keagan, Jackson and Lauren were eating snacks and later on they were staring at the pictures of Lauren, Keagan and their parents. Keagan stared at the picture of him and his dad," "Where was this photo taken?" Jackson asked him. "It was in Modesto, that was last year, I think," Keagan responded. "The left side of the picture is my dad," "Oh that seems amazing," Jackson nods while picking up a piece of strawberry from the bowl. Klay Thompson was in the kitchen washing the dishes, cleaning the counter and cooking food for dinner. "In the bright side, I would catch some big fish in the sea by using a fishing nets, but my dad gets a little scared sometimes because I thought I would tangle myself with the net, hold on I need to tell dad," Keagan jumps from the seat and starts to ask his dad about what was happening. "I have a question. Dad why didn't you let me catch the fish by using a fishing net?" "I'm afraid you're going to tie yourself son," Klay looks concerned towards his son. In fact if you went into the pool that is more deeper, then I would be scared," "Oh my," Jackson looks surprised. "I bet your father was overprotective towards you and your sister Lauren," Klay Thompson is always overprotective knowing that his children would run into something else that he hasn't seen before. "Excuse for the interruption dad, I guess I won't bother you," He said. "Thanks son,"

The next hour,

Keagan asks his father if he wants to go to Yogurtland with his friend Jackson. Although, his father approved his son's question and granted him a permission. But he tells him that he has to be home by 6 PM, no later than 6:30. "Okay then," He answered. "But I want you and Jackson to be home early, no later than 6:30," "All right dad we will see you later,"

Jackson and Keagan: Yogurtland

"Your dad seems to be worried about you Keagan," Jackson said as he grabs two medium sized cups for him and Keagan. "No wonder why we would not want to go anywhere without his permission," "It's not that he's mad at me, most of the time I get into an accident, he must have been worried about me," Keagan shrugs while Jackson is paying for the yogurt he was buying and finding a place to sit and relax. "I was hospitalized since the display started falling on top of my head, but it was lucky that there was no blood clots," "Thank goodness, you weren't dead," He sighed with relief.

While eating Yogurt,

Jackson hears Keagan's phone vibrating on the table. "Who could that be?" Keagan excuses himself to check the phone to see if someone was calling him or not. He saw something on the screen of his phone that says "Klay Thompson mobile," "Oh shoot!" He gasps in surprise. "It's my dad, I'll be back,"

Keagan answers the phone.

Keagan Thompson: Hello Dad.

Klay Thompson: Hi, are you guys okay?

Keagan Thompson: Were good dad, thanks for asking.

Klay Thompson: No problem, just wanted to make sure. Oh I almost forgot?

Keagan Thompson: What is it?

Klay Thompson: Like I said son, I want you and Jackson to be home early, do you understand?

Keagan Thompson: Yes dad.

Klay Thompson: Ok then, have fun and take care.

He hung up his phone and went back to where he was doing.