Alcatraz Prison ghost hunting

Lauren and Tori stayed in with Tristan, Stephen Curry, Klay, Mychel and the rest of the adults waiting for the kids to finish ghost hunting. Klay was making sure his children and their friends were safe from harm. In case if the kids saw something, Klay could act fast to save the kids. Keagan and the others were still at the ghost hunting as Chris warned them. "We need to make sure we don't get lost around these halls, otherwise your dad is going to get worried about us," "Exactly," Keagan nodded. "So let's keep that in mind," There was no time to sit down or anything, but Jackson brought out the EVP session in which he could interact the spirits for those who had died there. "Is anyone here who has died? please make yourself known," Chris looks around while Jackson is investigating the apparitions. At that moment, they heard a voice that one of the kids haven't noticed before. "What was that?" Keagan looks on the left. "I think it said who are you?" "I can't tell the difference," Chris contorted. "Maybe because they didn't want us to be here and I realized I heard someone saying who are you?" "Right," Jackson backs away from the conflicts of the ghost hunting. "Maybe they didn't want us to be here, although we had to get out of here before it gets dark at night, I think we should check in the other room and the outsides, Klay and the others are still at the front," Keagan went off with his friends to check the other room. The corridor was the scariest as he heard the screams, crying and the red eyes glowing. "This is really scary, in fact those people wouldn't want to stay there because they believed it was haunted, they housed many prisoners there, but most of them escaped," He said while looking around the rooms. "Oh boy, my dad wouldn't want us to go any further. Still, we can check the cemetery to look for answers before he calls us," Next, they went to the cemetery on the high peak where they could film with thermal cameras. As the kids stood by, Chris had seen a figure of a person walking past to the fence and started walking back to where he stopped by. "What the heck is that? There was someone in the fields," "Chris you saw something?" Jackson rushed in. "Definitely, I saw someone out there began to walk, I think this figure of a person was trying to escape," Chris began to shout. "I believe so," The figure made Keagan almost pee his pants. "There was someone in the corner who was walking," Keagan's phone started vibrating. He answered the call.

Keagan Thompson: Hello? Oh hey dad!

Klay Thompson: Are you guys alright up there?

Keagan Thompson: Yes were good, just telling you that there is a figure of a person walking on the fields far away from us.

Klay Thompson: That's unusual, what did you see?

Keagan Thompson: It is a prisoner Dad, the apparitions.

Klay Thompson: What did I tell you about not watching a horror movies?

Keagan Thompson: I know it sounds bad for me and my friends. Dad I know what you're thinking, but I'm not insane. My friends and I were exploring around the rooms and the outsides.

Klay Thompson: alright then.

Keagan Thompson: Are you mad at me? because I think you do.

Klay Thompson: yes I am mad.

Keagan Thompson: Alright dad I am so sorry.

He hung up the phone as he continued with exploring. "Is there something unusual going on with your father?" Chris wondered. "No, I don't think so," Keagan shook his head. "My dad never gets mad at me, sometimes he gets mad, but not that much," "We can still finish exploring before we go back to where we stopped by," Jackson pets him in the back. "I'll talk to your dad about it and it will be fine," They went downstairs to see the camera of what had happened, although Jackson didn't want to post it because it would freak anyone out. Stephen Curry and Klay Thompson managed to find the kids as he told Lauren. "Just stay with Tristan, Mychel, Tori and Seth, I'll find the kids," Chris saw a shadow as he jumped on top of Jackson and Keagan. "What on earth is up with you?" Jackson covered his nose. "Oh my bad, I think I must have cut the cheese," "PU Chris," Keagan backs away with Jackson. "I knew something unusual happened to your stomach?" "Oh stop worrying about it," Chris slapped himself with his hand. "Sometimes, they have gases at the end."

At last, Stephen Curry and Klay found the kids on the other side of the cell where they explored in the beginning. "I will talk to my son when we have time," He told Stephen Curry. "I am so worried right now,"