Chapter 2- Snape

1. Every special occasion (Christmas, Thanksgiving etc.) send him a gift basket of hair care products.

2. Constantly ask if his favourite flowers are Lilly's. Also instead of hair products in point one send him Lilly's or petunias if you really wanna piss him off.

3. Give him a shirt saying 'Umbridge's my Bae' for Christmas.

4. Whenever he walks by talk about your grandmothers who wears stuffed vulture hats, uses a big red handbag and slightly resembles a nightmare you had of hi in those clothes then say 'oh wait that wasn't a dream. It was the best DADA class ever.' Mention Professor Lupin if especially daring.

5.Charm his hair to turn rainbow when not washed regularly.

6.In potions constantly mutter random ingredients. Do it next to particularly dumb peers if you would like a mess as well.

7.Copy what ever he says in an over enthusiastic and cheerful voice.

8.Walk in front of him singing here comes the bride wherever he walks.

9.Look frightening every time he picks up his goblet and run out of the hall screaming.

10.Change the password to his chambers weekly to things such as lollipops, white kittens and if feeling especially mean something along the lines of 'Lilly's death was my fault' and set up a video camera and watch him say these words with much distaste. Furthermore sending him clues to the password every week about the new password and enjoy watching him try and figure it out or go on scavenger hunts to figure his password out.

~District_Gryffindor