Chapter 3- Harry

1. Constantly poke his scar and ask if he can feel anything.

2. Buy him pet snakes and keep asking him what they are saying.

3. Asked him to sign anything you have on you whenever you see him whether it be a book, owl, cat or arm!

4. Charm his scar to change colour depending on Buckbeaks mood then laugh at him as he tried to figure out why it keeps changing.

5. Create a Harry Potter fan club and advertise it and your meeting around the school. For extra effectiveness choose Ginny and Colin as your co-vice presidents.

6. Send him howlers which are variations of 'Ginny's' Valentines Day poem  (it never said it actually was Ginny's, she just ran away in embarrassment as Harry turned his attention on her. It could have been Draco's ;) awe Drarry) 

7. Get everyone (maybe everyone in the fan club) to applaud whenever he does simple tasks such as eating or walking. Add commentary to annoy him more.

8. Whenever he comes out of the toilet ask him how his time with Myrtle was and if they're official yet. 

9. Force him to sit through all of the Twilight movies (urgh I know, no offence to any Twilight lovers) then ask why he sparkles as well as making other constant references.

10. Give him gifts of gel, combs and brushes to tame his unruly hair.

~District_Gryffindor