Chapter 1:

Michael's POV:

Michael's POV:

   It all began the day he turned Five years old; he was the happiest boy with everything he could have dreamed of. There was just one slight problem, he started to see ghosts and was able to talk to them. He was the type of boy that kept these things to himself, that was until his 17th birthday came and everything fell completely apart in his life and his once so perfect life turned into a nightmare.

   It suddenly happened when his personal driver Kenneth was driving him to school, he saw someone with very odd clothes from the 50's step right in front of their car. He screamed "WATCH OUT" causing his driver to slam on the breaks as he asked "what wrong, there is nobody there". He didn't know what to say other than "I thought I saw someone walk in front of us". Kenneth sighed and then started driving again and stopped at his High School, dropped him off and left.

   After that experience he decided to ditch his first and second period to dye his hair in the boy's bathroom. His hair was black, so he bleached his hair. Then after that he rinsed his hair and let it dry. He then put a darker purplish on his bangs and neon violet purplish in the rest of his hair. When he was all done with his hair he heard what sounded like a boy crying in the stall behind him. He didn't hear anyone come in; he thought he was alone. He looked under the stalls, but saw no feet but still heard the crying, he began to panic.

   He grabbed his book bag and ran straight out the door just to see a teacher leaning on the wall. He thought he was gonna get yelled at for skipping classes. He was about to explain why he wasn't in class when the teacher started walking to him and saying "you can see me... you can help me". He heard no footsteps, so he started to panic even more; he turned and ran up the stairs. The teacher started to chase after him to just ask him some questions, but he wouldn't listen and that just made the ghost angry. He then ran right into another teacher which had to hold him down on the floor to stop him from kicking, as he tried telling the teacher, "DON'T YOU SEE HIM" as he points and that is when the EMT's showed up and gave him a sedative shot to calm him down, and then put him on a stretcher to bring him to the hospital.  

So this is the very first time I written a story hope you like it, but please bare with me I am new at this. Summer is coming so that means more chapters coming every week I hope Please star and comment!!!

~Emo_Queenzs