Chapter 7:

Ashton's POV:

     Hello, my name is Ashton, but most call me Ash in the home for the needy teens with bad attitude, problems, bad behavior, and mental instability. I am also a Sorcerer, I get this from my Dad. He taught me everything that I know now.  I have a step brother named Luke and a crush on this mysterious kid named Calum that also live here.

     He mostly keeps to himself, but I want to get to know him better. He has this scary vibe to him, but it honestly intrigues me to know him more.

     It all started that day when my brother and I got to this place from conditions concerning his anger and the little incident that happened with him and another student. Let me just say that student ended up in the hospital.

     We walked in and he was just sitting there on the floor with a black hoodie covering his face. He was playing on his PS Videa and I noticed he had a weird vibe coming from him. It wasn't a human vibe at all but more like a devil's vibe.

     We got settled in. I helped Luke unpack his things in his new room. He doesn't have a room yet, but I do and it just so happens to be that kid from the floor. After, I was done helping my bro I decided to head to my room to find that kid still playing that game in his bed laying down.

     I walk in and start to unpack. I turn to see him looking at me, so I raised an eyebrow at him and ask, "Hi, I'm Ashton, but liked to be called Ash." He nodded and went back to his game. I sighed and was about to turn around until, "I'm Calum, so call me Cal... OK" I smiled at what he said and just nod my head.

~Time Skip 5 Months~

     Me and Calum have been getting closer with every passing Month that goes by. "No, you're playing it all wrong. First you hit the Snare Drum then the Bass Drum, and finally the Tom-Toms" I giggle trying to teach Cal how to play the drums. "I think Imma stick to the Bass the Chords are so much simpler" I just shake my head at his words.

     After band lessons it was time for homework in our room. "Shall we do our homework, if so we better get to our room before dinner is called to get most of it done" i explain casually. He just shrugs and pulls me along, but not before I notice a smaller boy come in view by the door with this crazy colored hair.

~Mikey Shows up~

     Cal looks where I am looking and sees that I am staring at the boy. I feel his hand on my arm getting very hot as he pulls me to our room. "Ouch, the hell" He lets go when he hears me yelp, "sorry" he exclaims.

     I go to my side of the room and grab my homework and sit on my bed with my back against the wall. Soon Cal joins me with his homework and we problem solve all of it together me mostly doing all the work; seeing as I was the smarter one.