Chapter 3:

Luke's POV:

     Hey the name is Luke remember it because I won't be saying it twice. Yeah, I have anger problems and that is why I am in this dump, well not entirely true. Let's just say some shit happened with the family due to my anger. You see I have a secret that only my step brother Ashton know because he has a secret as well. I will let him tell his to you himself, but mine is I am a werewolf, but I haven't transformed yet, but I will when I find my mate. Anyways let's get to the story.

     I was finishing up school at the home I live in due to some unfortunate circumstances with my family. I'm sure you are all wondering about my back story well that will be told later on down the road of this story I'm sure of that. Anyways I was called to take my anger medication and that it was time to eat as well. I take the pills and started talking to my step brother Ashton. "Hey so I heard there is a new boy who just moved in and just happens to be your roommate" Ashton says with his eyebrows wiggling and winks at me. I blush a little, but then roll my eyes at my idiot of a brother.

     I look up when I see a boy with multi-hair color and blush slightly at how cute he looked. I snapped out of it so Ashton won't pester me to talk to the new guy. He sat near the scary looking guy that always kept to himself, I saw them smiling and I thought maybe they knew each other. I went on with eating and when I was done I went upstairs to go do my math assignments for school.

     Suddenly the door creaked open and the new boy came in carefully not to drop anything. He looked at me so I smirked at him and went on with my homework. I looked back up to see him putting up band poster and I realized we have the same taste in music all he was missing was 'All time Low' and as if on cue he put one up. I smiled a little. As he was doing everything I notice his shirt riding up showing the bruises and scars on this hips. He then sat down looking like a sad puppy.

     I felt bad, so I went over to him and and sat down on his bed. He looked at me and I smiled. "I'm Luke and I'm not usually nice, but you seem upset and your new so I wanted to make you feel safer by seeing if you are okay" I tell him looking into his dull green eyes that are filled with a mixture of fear, pain, and emotions. He looked at me and just nodded and said, "Michael,but you can call me Mikey for short... thanks for the hospitality" He said emotionless.

     Been a while... Cosmetology school got me on my toes with a lot of essays and work... SkillsUSA Competition is coming up in 2 days... March 14, 2018 and then States in May I have won the Local Competition so it s Regional's... But I wanted to get back into writing.

~Emo_Queenzs