Chapter 12:

Here is the Girl With No Eyes!!

Mikey's POV:

      I hear Luke come in and him getting in bed next to me I hear the worry in his voice. As he cuddles into my back he says some comforting words, "It's gonna be okay, I am here. I will protect you. The nightmare is over now." I felt safe in his arms and forgot about the nightmare I just had 20 minutes ago.

      I hated lying to Lukey, but I couldn't let him know I was touched by his lyrics and thoughts going through my head of who the song was about. I sigh and just start to fall asleep as he cuddles into me more.

~Time Skip to Morning~

      I woke up to my head laying on Luke's chest and his arms around my waist; as I blush I slowly get out of his light grip and slide out of bed. I groan as a my head starts hurting and my eyes get blurry.

      I walk out of the room and hear voices behind me, as I turn I see no one there at first. Then I turn around to be face to face with a scary looking girl with no eyes. I hold in a scream as she pointed at me and whisper, "Follow me-e." Her voice very scratch sounding.

      I just follow her down a flight of stairs towards a smaller looking door. She goes through it and I gasp. She pokes her head out pointing at me and made the gesture to open the door. I had a very bad feeling about this, but nevertheless I obliged.

      I knelt down and opened the door crawling through the smaller door on my stomach thinking 'wow I am small enough surprisingly' I look back to see the girl smirking. I was about to turn around, but she slams the door and it locks.

      I start to panic as her voice rang in my head, "Death TO you, pathetic Necromancer.... You'll be here forever and die all alone..NO ONE IS COMING FOR YOU HAHAHAHAHHAHAHA." I scream for help, but knowing will hear me, so I curl up in a ball covering my ears as she still chants at me those horrible words 'death, die, pathetic, worthless, scared cat.' This is when I realized I was in a basement and bad things always happens to me in the basement.

~Time Skip 8 Hours Luke's POV~

      When I woke up Mikey wasn't in his bed. I was in our room doing homework when I notice it had been 2 hours since Mikey has been gone. I get worried and started to look has hours and hours passed I was getting frantic. "MIKEY WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU THIS ISN'T FUNNY" I was screaming on the verge of punching a wall.

      Ashton comes running to me, "Whoa, bro calm it down... I saw him head down to the basement he looked like he was following someone but no one was there so I thought they were just more ahead of him" Ash told me looking concerned. I looked at him in horror. I push him aside and run down the stairs almost tripping down the steps.

      I look around after catching my breath but don't see him; I then sit on the floor of the basement. I sigh in frustration, I soon hear sniffling behind a small door. I crawl to the door and jiggle the handle feeling it's lock. I use my strength breaking it open, no sweat.

      I open the door and see someone cuddle their knees up to their chest. "M-mike-ey..." I crawl in as he faces me with the worst case of red cheeks and puffy eyes I have ever witnessed. I pull him close to me and crawled back out holding ever so close to me.

      "Why are you down here... What in hell happened... Who did this to you..." I asked him all these questions, but he was too shocked up to even speak. I hold him closer and we head back upstairs and into our room before a nurse saw. I think, 'Yea, don't need them taking him to be evaluated and taken away from me.'

~Time Skip Midnight~

      I was wide awake watching Mikey as he slept. He fell asleep as soon as he hit the bed pulling me with him, which I never complained about. It was now Midnight and it was a full moon. I sigh 'just a month to go and it will be my 19th Birthday and I think Mikey is my mate, so I be changing on my 19th birthday seeing how it is also going to be a full moon' I thought to myself.

      Mikey started to shift in his sleep which pulled me out of my thoughts as he was whimpering out, "No, Not Lukey.... don't hurt him... It's me you want stupid ghost." I looked at him really confused mostly at the part where he said 'stupid ghost.' He then bolted straight up looking around for what seems to be me. His eyes finally landed on mine and he started to cry as he jumped on me hugging me tightly.

      "Shh.. M-Mikey, it's okay-y, I'mm right he-here" I stuttered out holding him closer. 'What the hell just happened; what in the hell is his nightmares about that scare him this much' all these thought ran through my head.

      His sobbing turned into just sniffles and soon his breathing was even out as I notice he was sleeping. "We are defiantly talking about this later today when you wake up" I whisper towards him as he is sleeping peacefully. Cringing ever so slightly at my words as if he heard what I said.