A sweat goodbye

I clung on to him feeling completely relaxed as I rested against his chest. I inhaled his scent as I mulled over everything he told me and what I witnessed. It was all impossible, but it happened. "When I leave...please don't tell anyone about this. Just forget you ever met me" My heart sank when he asked that of me. "No" I sobbed clinging to him tighter. "Please don't leave" Zack pushed me back lightly by my shoulders holding me in place. I looked up at him as tears streamed down my cheeks. His own eyes watering up as he watched me. "I can't stay Cassie. I have been here for too long. It's time I move on" I couldn't just not ask anymore. I had to know why. "Why do you have to leave? What is stopping you from staying?" he sighed out looking down between us. "Not only will people start asking why I haven't aged but...." his eyes came back up to mine. This time a single tear rolled down his cheek. "Watching you grow into this beautiful women, becoming attached...I can't do this". "You've been watching me, all this time?" I asked shocked. Zack nodded yes but he didn't seem ashamed about it. "The moment I sprung back to life, the moment I laid eyes on you all those years ago. I ..." He pushed me away gently so there was more distance between us. "I fell in love with you the moment I laid eyes on you. You looked like an angel when you was trying to help me. It's why I lied to the cops and it's why I hung around. Always watching you from a distance. I saw how Josh hurt you, I saw how you worked damn hard for everything. I knew you would be at the restaurant the other day but I didn't expect you to see me. I have been watching from a distance like some crazed stalker because I couldn't forget about you" I froze listening to what he was saying. Small whimpers escaped my lips as I tried to prevent me breaking down even more. Anyone else would have been creeped out by what he was saying. Somehow it didn't creep me out at all. I understood with everything he had been through.

"I can't allow myself to fall in love. It would be better for me to leave and forget about you" He began to leave the room but I couldn't let him. I grabbed his wrist forcing him to stop. I stepped in front of him seeing great pain in his eyes. "Please don't leave. Please don't leave me" I whispered begging him with my eyes. Zack didn't say anything as he sobbed once but brought his hand up to his face to try and stop himself. "You don't understand..." "Then explain and help me understand" I cut in. He dropped his hand from his face to look me directly in the eyes again. His eyes we're slightly red from the tears already. "At first it was all because you reminded me of Emily. You look exactly like her. Over time it became more than that. When I would happen to be somewhere and You would show up, I couldn't help but watch you. Seeing you smile and laugh...everything about you...I fell for you for who you are as a person. Not because of who you look like" I bit my lip and looked away now seeing why he didn't feel this was right. After the loss years ago that he had to endure, he stayed around just because I reminded him of someone. "But that doesn't matter to me" I wasn't letting him leave. I had to do something to make him see I didn't care and wanted him to stay. Placing my hand on his cheek we looked into each others eyes. My heart fluttered as he rested more into my hand against his cheek. I leaned up and gently placed my lips onto his. I kissed him softly then rested my forehead on his chin. "Please stay. I don't care, I don't care about any of it" Zack looked down between us as more tears began to fall. I thought back to when he kissed me. How amazing and natural it felt. I wanted to feel close to him again. Without having to think about it I lifted his chin with my finger to make him look at me. His eyes now pouring with a river of tears  I had to stop his pain. I slowly placed my lips on his, he kissed me back gently but I could feel the sobs against my lips. I pulled my arms around his neck to deepen the kiss which he never objected too. The kiss quickly became more heated and desperate for us both, Zack pushed me into the wall gripping me tightly on my waist. I jumped my legs up to wrap around his waist. After he steadied himself I felt him leading me backwards as he carried me still keeping the kiss going until we fell backwards onto the soft bed. Zack's lips not once left mine as he climbed on top of me us both desperately pulling at each others clothes only breaking the kiss for seconds to pull our tops over our heads.

I lost complete track of what was happening until we was both completely naked and Zack immediately pushed himself into me. I broke the kiss as my back arched and I moaned out feeling his huge size get deeper and deeper into me.  His lips attacked my neck biting and kissing my skin. "I love you" I moaned out feeling him give himself fully to me. Zack looked me in the eyes as he continued to thrust into me. "I love you too" I felt my heart leap as he returned those words just before resting his lips back on mine again. He grabbed my hands lacing his fingers with mine pinning them just above my head. I gripped tight against his palms each time he move against the right spot. After a few more moments I felt my orgasm building slowly with each deep thrust. When I finally reached my limit I moaned out not caring if anyone could hear me. I wasn't even thinking about that right now. Once I had come down from my high Zack yanked me up so I was straddling him us both sat upright. This made him feel even deeper driving me  more crazy. before long I was reaching my orgasm again but the time Zack came with me moaning out as his hands gripped me tighter on my waist. Our movement slowed down till we was still holding each other. I was still catching my breath smiling feeling blissful when Zack lifted me off his lap and pulled me to lay down him his arms in the bed. We both stayed silent not saying a word. I closed my eyes knowing this felt right till I fell asleep.