Truth or Dare.

"No fucking way! Why do I have to kiss Matt?! Make Jimmy do it!" Zack whined as we all laughed at him. The party was pretty loud and we decided to sit outside to have a game of cards that then turned into truth or dare. "Ha ha! No way! Someone else can do it because I refuse to!" I stared at Matt and decided to show these boys how it's done. "I'll do it!" I snapped in causing everyone to go silent. Matt snapped his eyes at me in amusement. I think he was more relieved to be kissing a girl and not a guy. I leaned over towards Matt on the left of me. He removed his shades and his dimple smile was now fully on show. I wanted to feel out of control and kissing some random guy I hardly know was a good move and a great baby step for now. I was about to close the gap when Matt's big hands and muscular arms lifted me from my seat into his lap, he crashed his lips instantly onto my own. My hands slid down his arms feeling the strength in his muscular arms, I felt a hand find it's way into my hair bringing the kiss deeper and more passionate as his tongue slipped into my mouth. I could hear Rowan chanting random crap as others woo'd at us and howl whistled. Once we pulled away I casually stood up and got back into my seat, earning a smirk from Matt as he sat there proud placing his shades back on his face.

I looked across briefly to Zack to notice he was texting on his phone not really paying attention to anyone any more. "It's getting late anyway, I think were getting off. You two want a ride back home with us?" Benji asked while standing to stretch, Lucus stood also. "You guys can stay here if you wanna stay longer" Brian suggested seeing the sad look on Rowan's face. The second he asked us both she began to smile manically. "We should do it. It would be so fun" Rowan whispered into my ear. The music was just loud enough to hide what she was saying. "We hardly know them Rowan" She pouted briefly. "You know Zack" I looked across at Zack who was no longer on his phone waiting for my answer. He had a gentle smile on his face and I felt bad saying no. He was obviously taking the time to get to know me so I decided as long as me and Rowan stayed together it would be fine. I nodded yes and his smile became bigger and all the guys seemed happy about it. Rowan jumped up and began to do her lawnmower dance. I felt myself go red with embarrassment and pretended to not notice what she was doing.

"We shall see you guys Monday next week. Bye have fun!" They both waved as they left through the house. I waved bye at them both just in time to turn my attention back to Rowan who had suddenly disappeared??? Dammit! "Where did Rowan go?" I asked as I looked around the garden. I then noticed Jimmy was missing too. "She will be inside enjoying the party" Matt smiled his dimple smile at me. I nodded to agree but still, I didn't want to be left alone with these people we hardly knew or for her to be left alone either. Suddenly mrs safety came back into tow and I felt uncomfortable. I was about to get up and look for her when her and Jimmy ran back outside and jumped into the pool fully clothed screaming like kids. As they hit the water it splashed all over everyone and myself sitting around one side of the garden pool area. We all stood up fast feeling the cold water hit us. "Jesus Jimmy!" Matt yelled laughing. I tried to straighten my top and make sure I was all good then looked up to see Rowan and Jimmy snogging each others faces off. I was about to sit back down when Zack moved next to me and handed me a jd and coke. "I'll be right back, I just need the rest room" I smiled taking my leave back inside the house. I found a empty room to take a moment and try and workout what to do. Rowan already made her mind up for the night but what if Zack is expecting something from me?

He held my hand on the way here, seemed to act distant when I kissed Matt and I was unsure of if Zack meant anything by it or not. I was also now extremely drunk and struggling to think straight. Damn Rowan for getting it on with Jimmy and leaving me alone to fend for myself. I felt like I needed to go get her and insist we sneak out and go home but I didn't want to over react. "Hey, what you doing back here?" Matt smiled at me entering the room. I stood up straight and tried to act casual. "I had just been to the rest room and couldn't find my way back out to you guys" I smiled casually. "It looked like you was hiding out back here" He smoothly suggested moving closer to me. My back hit the wall as I was kind of already lent on it. "I'm not hiding" I laughed off. He stepped closer one beer in hand and his other hand against the wall half blocking me in. I looked up into his shades but couldn't see his eyes. All I could see was his dimple smile. "Your sure gonna get lonely in here. I should keep you company" I moved out of his way as he leaned in to kiss me, once I got to the door I turned to face him. "Your such a tease" he laughed at me. "I didn't mean anything by that kiss. It was just to save Zack" I explained sternly but calmly. "You really like him huh?" I scrunched my nose. "I don't see him that way". Matt removed his shades with raised eyebrows.