The start of my change

4 Days later

I sat there eating my Ben & Jerry's cookie dough tub dressed up ready for a night out. Makes a change as this was a mid weekday, I was wearing some tight low cut skinny jeans, iron fist heels and a very revealing yet cute black top. I never dressed or did this. I had quit my job and since that day I decided to not play the safe game anymore. I was ready for a crazy night out. Rowan headed towards the front door swinging my clutch smiling devilishly at me. I dumped my ice cream on the table and headed to her with that same look. "You ready to get trashed?!" She laughed locking the door behind us. I laughed back as I strutted to the taxi and we made our way to Johnny's bar to meet the guys.

The bar smelled of tobacco and old biker men. I couldn't see any but you could tell it had that vibe some nights. Loud music blared and people were already on there way to being drunk. Rowan spotted the lads and pushed me in their direction while she went to the bar. "Hey" I smiled giving Benji and Lucus hugs. "You not saying hi to me?" Joshua smiled. I rolled my eyes as he hugged me wishing he wasn't here. I knew he would try to get me back in bed again but from now on I was going to be strong. "Shots!" Rowan screamed a bit too loud placing a tray on the table. She moved a few different strong drinks to me along with my two shots. We all downed the shots and I stayed silent as they all began to talk. Josh standing closer to me every second as I began to sip what tasted like rum and coke. I stared forward as I felt his fingers gently grasp mine. I knew what he was wanting and I pulled my hand away. I could see in the corner of my eye him looked at me a bit bewildered. I never rejected Josh before but he was a player and it took mine and Zack's talk to see it.

"Look who's over there" Rowan whispered into my ear and nodding towards the bar. I turned to see a bunch of guys backs. "I can't tell who that is". "Mr Baker and some pals" She giggled and I felt my stomach drop. He had a habit of showing up everywhere right now and I knew it would be his perv friends from that night. I kept my back turned to them hoping they wouldn't see but drunken Rowan who had a bottle of Jack to herself before we headed out started yelling at the top of her lungs "HEY! MR BAKER! SEXY AS FUCK IS WHAT YOU ARE!" "Oh god" I groaned putting my head into one hand. She leaned on me giggling and I hoped they wouldn't work out what was going on, then he came across. "Hey Cassie. You look really nice" I inhaled and gulped when I knew he noticed me. The guys including Josh looked at me waiting for me to take notice. I turned hesitantly but felt a welcoming comforting warmth rush through me when my eyes met his. His friends stood with him as they now joined our group. "Hi" I smiled shyly which Josh noticed. "So this is...." Rowan began introducing everyone and Zack did the same with his friends. I didn't really hear a word he said as I was too much into looking right back into his eyes as he never looked away the whole time. "I'm sorry about last week. I was drunk and acting like a dick" Someone said from next to Zack. "It's ok" I mumbled still staring back into Zacks eyes. Rowan began grinning manically as she looked between the both of us. She knew what was happening here. "Errmmm....Cassie?" I snapped out of it and looked at Rowan. "Mr Joshy has stormed off" "So?" I scoffed not caring one bit about him anymore. He brought this upon himself.

"You look so different like this" He pulled his hand up to gently brush a loose strand of hair behind my ear. I mentally shuddered under his touch but composed myself quickly as I knew this was the vodka I drank before we came out and not really me. "To the bar!" Rowan sang at the top of her lungs pointing a finger into the air excitedly. I hated her like this but then one of Zack's friends did the same laughing with her and they wondered off. "Jimmy has done it again" One man laughed. "Matt?" The same guy questioned and the most intimidating looking one of the group removed his shades to take notice. "You got that moonshine?" Matt nodded handing him a small bottle as we all sat down around the table. The guy who I soon learned was Brian began to offer moonshine to spice up our drinks. Benji and Lucus happily excepted the offer and they all was getting along fine. Josh appeared back taking a seat next to me as Zack was sat on the other side. I continued to drink my standard rum and coke as I felt Josh take my hand and place it on his lap. I pulled my hand away gently but Zack noticed as Josh took my hand again and I repeated. He was extremely drunk and I knew if he got mad enough could cause a fight.