Chapter 3: Isabella

A few hours pasted I had my breakfast and was sat on the bed doodling a picture of my beloved Eric he had been gone for a bit so I preocupied myself and noseied around and found a pencil and paper so I sketched.
Ten minutes later he walked into the room (I imediently shoved the sketches under the nearest pillow along with the pencil) he sat on the edge of the bed leaning on the post modelwerthy .
"Go get a shower love and freshen up there's some soap in there"
" But what shall I change into there is nothing but my uniform and I don't really know were that has gone"
" I burnt it you will not need it no more Isabella do not worry just go do as I ask my love"
He bent close to me and ran his lips over myn , instantly making me want more ..
I got up and headed for the shower .

A hour later :

Whilst I was getting clean i heard some figeting from outside the door, it eventually went . I was wrapped up in a towel as I headed out of the bathroom my mouth dropped open so wide I was sure it touched the ground.
"Hello princess , happy birthday my lovly rose " his rose red soft lips brushed myn as he kissed my cheek , he had truely gone to a heart aching extent this time.
"W w what? Are those those for me???" My mind was blown row upon row of stacked boxes were on the chest in front of the bed all beautifully wrapped in black an red foils with silver ribbons.
"Yes beautiful , well then; are you just going to stair at them all day , or are you going to open them ?" His hand reach the small of my back an guided me to the bed where he motioned so elegantly for me to sit . I sat and crossed my legs , holding my towel ever so carefully, incase it may fall.
Eric then sat near the verge of the end of the bed in between me and the presents.
As he handed me all the gifts I felt so overwhelmed all the items were absolutely beautiful ; from gowns to shorts and perfume to diamonds.He neared me after all the gifts were given making me go on my back so I lay with him on top of me.
He pushed so gently hair from my face.
"Your so sweet , your eyes amaze me they are a pool of stars....Did u like your gifts ?"
Without hardly waiting for an answer his lips met myn , his hand in my hair and other steadying himself . While i was still holding my towel for dear life.
After a few minutes he broke of.
" Yes Eric I loved them but really I don't need it you've spoilt me rotten I'm only a servant I'm not worth these gifts ; you have already made my wish come true "
His blood red eyes looked at me with concern trying to search my face for something which was hard to know what.
" Isabella , firstly u are worth these things you are myn , you are no longer a servant , you are myn and u will stay with me an no other vampire will get to u baby. But might frankly my i ask you what wish have I given you ? "
"Eric "
"Whaaaattt!!???"
I let go of the towel and placed my hands on his face...
" You Eric , you have given me you the bestest wish I could ever ask of you , I love you , thank you for making my wish come true ."
And that's what did it .
He wrapped his shirt of and thrusted his mouth down to myn ...