Chapter 10:Eric

I ment her beautiful eyes at the door, I knew she was after blood but I had to hold her back a little. When I reached the room she was just about to zoom out the door. But luckily I court my baby girl.
Wrapping my arms around her, she looked up and her eyes suddenly filled with longing and love....love? Yes love thank God! Well I think she loves me I love her....
She jumped up and captured my lips, wove her hands round my kneck and wrapped her legs around my waist.
Oh I loved this so much!
I sucked on her lips as she tugged on my hair. And she finally parted her lips I dove in and after a few minutes got dominance over her.
I pushed her even closer to me so our bodies were moulded together and squeezed her ass. I slowly walked to the bed and put her down.
Trailing kisses down her kneck to her sweet spot she moaned, so I kept licking and sucking there to torment her walst talking.
"How is it babe?"
"W-w-what?" It came out in a stutter hell yes!!
"Being a vampire"
"I'm I'm a v-v-vampire?! W-what? H-how?"She sounds so sexy when she stutters...
"Yes it happened earlier love, about an hour ago"
"Oooh..okay. I can't remember"
"Well we'll just have to make some new memories now" I winked at her.
Grabbing her head I brought it to myn and smashed my lips on hers giving it all I had walst straddling her.
Then out of nowhere she started to tickle me....shit, I'm done for ...my oly weakness....being tickled...
She managed to get on top of me after my fit of laughter.
She sat on my chest starting into my eyes, i never noticed the flecks of gold that entwined in her cherry eyes they were breathtaking I love my baby soooo much..
Hey lost in my thoughts I heard the door open and find no one on my chest shit Isabella!!
I run after her ...she's after bloods she can smell it I track her down to a broken door and find her in the middle of the fridge sat in the corner covered in red ...oh my wat a sight to see.
At least she didn't kill someone.
I walked up to her and scooped her up as she was draining what looked like her fifth blood bag. Once she finished she chucks in on the floor and. Snuggles up onto my chest I'm glad I wasn't wearing my shirt her touch sent me into overdrive I loved it.
She closed her eyes and hugged my and said in a quite whisper, something that caught me off guard and what made my life complete...
"I love you Eric, always...an....forever..." then she asleep. My baby ...all mine.