Chapter 2: Isabella

"What's the matter with your face "
"You..you...you really need to put something on "
"Why , I'm in my room I don't have to if I don't wanna others do not rule me , or is it you ; yep it's u ."
Suddenly he was in front of me with iver hand on my thighs .His face went to my kneck he breath my sent in .
"You smell sooo..sooo..sooo good I could drink you dry "
His fangs popped out and glinted in the dark room and his bright eyes became darker it was hunger what oozed from his eyes his gaze fixed on my kneck he wanted a drink but he'd never done this to me before yes I was a slave to the vampires but non has ever drank from me Eric hasn't let them , should I be scared I find no?
"I've waited long enough for you Isabella I should wait till tomorrow but I can't I've waited all this time I've just got to try . Please Isabella let me try ? "
I couldn't say no and let him go hungry I loved him too much ...I moved my hair to the other side of my kneck and tilted sideways for him.He stared into my eyes questioning with looks rather than words ; then he picked me up in his arms and put me on the bed ,so I was on his lap .He began stroking my hair my skin and leaned his head towards me .He kissed my kneck several times then bit down ; it was a little painful but something else overode the pain ...pleaser
"Isabella? Are u ok?"
"Yeah"
He turned me so I was face to face with him and suddenly he kissed me .He had the lips of the devil himself cold but unpredictable and amazing at the same time.So I did it back , until he broke it .
"Your so beautiful.." he trailed off ...
I broke down in a pool of tears not able to get one word out of my mouth , I wanted so much to tell Eric that I was devoted to him that ill never leave him. But I couldn't because of the tears spilling from my eyes .
" What is the matter my dear "Eric questioned me , pulling me in closer, nudging my head under his chin.
We wait like that for what seems like hours untill I finally fell asleep while still crying.

The next morning 8pm:

My eyes opened to a dark ceiling , around me were patterned walls. I was in a huge four poster bed , in a very large room.(Where the hell was i ?)
Suddenly, all the events from the night before flooded back to me .I was left... in utter shock.Astonishment was all I felt as if , Eric liked me . I felt like my wish had come true like an angel had come down to me ...
"Snap out of it,Isabella!"
I felt hands on my shoulders ,with hints of claws daring to tear my skin ; I felt so weak ...
"Ow"
"Sorry baby , didn't know those had came out . But u ought to stop doing that soon you will get in trouble for it , they will think you have gone mad, baby !"
"Why am I here, Eric?"
" Because , I like u I'm claiming you so you will stay with me from now on .If that is ok with you..."
"Urrrmmm.." I sold up from the bed away from him, he was puzzled by my actions due to his facial expression ," why?"
" I have just told you why Isabella , but there is yet another reason and it is why I have waited so long ... Since I first layed eyes on you I knew you'd be myn one day ... so I waited for these dreadfully long 10 years since I found u at 7 .I love u Isabella always have always will , you have now come of age ; your life is going to change for the better just trust me when I say this.So please"He slides off the bed whilst his top slides up his torso , showing of those gorgeous abs until it fell when his knees hit the lush carpet.He was kneeling down in front of me.(A f***ing vampire kneeling in front of me!!!!)"please will you stay with me baby honey , oh and happy birthday my gorgeous princess I have a supprise for u"
"Yes, I will do as u please Eric but you should know something before you get your head wrapped up in things"I slid down to my knees noticing that I only had a nightgown on and this handsome prince in front of me had sleekly stripped me in the night and put this on me (tut to him!)I place my forehead on his my hands on either side of his head" I love you Eric more than you can possibly imagine and have since I realised it at 15 I will do anything you ask , I am yours ; but... can u believe I'm 17 !! I'm getting soo old!! " I started a giggle between me and him .
"At least your not as old as me sweet I've lost track its been over a thousand years " He grinned a dazzling grin (he was so handsome..)
" But u only look 19 !" My awesome comeback
"And that's what being a vampire is like , I'm an old man inside just skin and bone " We burst out laughing I loved him, his little dimples which cornered his angel like smile ...he was perfect inside out and back to front.