Chapter 8: Isabella

I slowly opened my eyes , and closed them tight again to open them back again. Everything was so intense I swear I could see specs of dust floating around in the air and fine cracks in the walls . What was the matter with me?
I shook my head fiercely trying to set my head straight.
Foot steps were echoing in my ears I looked up but no one was there , they got louder and louder untill I was clutching my ears in agony my eyes closed because the light hurt them, I was rocking back and forth on the bed but it felt like I was zooming through the air. The door open with a huge screech that went straight through me and then ...
I was hungry...soo hungry
I smelt a most appetising smell , I jumped up and ran like I'd never ran before to this smell.
Suddenly huge arms blocked my way ,they enclosed around me leaving me no escape whatsoever.
I began to feel comfort in this persons grasp and the hunger dulled a bit, I burried my head in this persons chest breathing in there sent .
Then... it clicked Eric, wait .. Eric!!!
I looked up and there he was it was indeed Eric, my face lit up I beamed at him .
I was relieved and so happy to see his gorgeus face. Jumping up on to him I kissed his for all I had wrapping my legs around his waist and snaking my arms around his kneck.I tugged his hair for him to pull me closer and he did exactly that.
He nibbled on my low lip and sucked wanting entry to my mouth as he walked me to the bed , he placed me down ever so gently and climbed on top of me his lips went down to my kneck kissing me down to my shoulders, finding my sweet spot and licking N sucking it a moan escaped from my lips.
"How is it babe?"
"W-w-what?" I said startled I didn't have a clue what he was talking about.
"Being a vampire."
"I'm I'm  a v-v-vampire! W-what? H-how?" What the hell I'm a vampire ?
"Yes it happened earlier love about an hour ago "
"Oooh, okay. I can't remember"
"Will let's just make some nice memories now then"
He kissed me so fiercely and I kissed him back equally.Wait one min why am I underneath? I then started to tickle him so he would be weak, he laughed and laugh (he was like a little boy, so ticklish). Pushing him off me I rolled on top of him, now I was in control! Kissing him I moved my hands and unbutton his shirt and kissed my way down to his abs. Looking up I just saw him staring at me with so much lust and passion. Hehe! I was killing him! He was under my spell , I love it , I loved the sight , I loved everything beneath me.
I had teased him, I'd just woke up and this was happening no... I'll not let it!