chapter 13: Isabella

"Hummm...yes I suppose..."humming at my Eric but then rolling off the bed and running to the shower....he can't catch me now yes! One more step..
"You will never be able to run from me my love"his husky voice said as huge arms wrapped around me.
Spinning in his arms I put my index finger on his lips shushing him.
"Now now .. why would I ever run away from a hunk like you aye ?"I winked at him grinning," I just wanted the bathroom to myself a nice hot shower .. on my own."
His eyes danced with mischief.
And before I knew it I was staring at his but ....nice I thought I heard the forset on . Then my poor frame was bestowed into a freezing shower I instantly ran even though I were a vampire I still feel the cold .
I ran and got bk in bed trying to warm up my bodie was quivering so intensely that I was shaking then bed my eyes then became droopy and I fell asleep shaking.
~~~~~
When I eventually woke up I met the eyes of a terrified man, then I realise it was Eric.
"Eric baby, why are you scared?"
"Because I should not of put u in that shower ... apparently someone had tapped into the water supply and it has been poisoned, Ur bodie is blue u won't stop shaking .....it's Ur bodies choice whether it decides to Carrie on or let go but please i don't want to lose u Isabella.. "
And the darkness took over my senses again taking me to a Clift with a border of the wood. A beautiful woman was sat there peacefully.
"Isabella" she spoke" come sit"
I went an did what she told me as I didn't know who the hell this woman was.
" Isabella I am the god of the night I watch over you vampires werewolves etc.. Ur bodie will survive this but only if you choose to go find another mate as Ur werewolf gene shall kick in to heal u so you will become a hybrid ... you may think that Eric is your true mate but I'm sorry girl he isnt"
This my vision went black again , and light seeped through the corners of my eyes.
Immediately pain striking me all over my bodie convulsing violently...