Chapter 6: Isabella

My small arm was knotted with Eric's huge stiff one he held me so tight I couldn't budge away , it was good I didn't much needed space.
He lead me down mazes of corridors all clean marble , even though I'd been in this castle all my life I still did know it I was only allowed to remain on Eric's floor ...
Finally after wat felt like forever I heard noise lots of it in front of me was a huge mahogany thick wooden door with intricate designs carved in it , it was beautiful.
Eric reached out and very quietly nocked on the door , every hint of noise faulted to a halt . You could of heard a strand of hair hit the floor it was that quiet.Then he bent down and whispered in my ear ," You ready?" Then he bit my ear then licked it's length before kissing it .
I tried to him then whispered "yes" to him before he plunged his lips down to meet myn he court me in and I gasped , then his wicked tongue plunged into my mouth .
He then stepped back and gave me a full body scan untill his eyes bore into myn , I knew what he wanted to do because his eyes became black with passion.
The huge doors opened , I stepped inside and found that I was on a balcony to a rich garden beneath me ;the only source of light was powered by candles.
It was so buetiful ...so elegant ..it made my body scream from the inside with excitement . All of my friends were down in the garden as well as vampires of all different nature's.
A husky voice made its way to my ear.
"I hope you like it my love , it took a lot of persuasion to father dear over there . But I did it . Do I get a thank you?" He rasped into my ear . My love ...my Eric has done this all for me ...
As fast as lighting I turned on my heel and leaped onto him and hugged him so tight that I could of killed him if he wasn't a vampire I found that he fell to the floor and I was on his lap after I finished kissing him , he was laughing everyone was laughing!
" I was expecting something but not that " , he beamed as he was laughing his big arms wrapped around me and suddenly I was slumped over his shoulder.
I started punching him as he walked and telling him to let me go until I finally gave up even though I felt so embarrassed.
I heard Eric speak to his fellow kind as I was strung on his shoulder .
" You've got yourself a feisty one there brother " someone said .
" I know , I know but she's worth putting up with " Eric replied the smacked my arse .
"Owe! Thanks for that arse whole" i muttered to him than smacked his arse for payback ,as it was right in front of my face .
" What have I said to you about language? Humm? "
I scoffed at him and he finally put me down after one more slap . It was good to be back one my feet and my blood rushing the right way again . But I was afraid my blood circulation might cut off; due to how tight he was holding my by my waist.
He glanced down and me with longing , passion and possessiveness all mixed he bent and kissed me softly ,I tried to direct into my eyes how much I loved him as I bored myself into him .
It aparantly worked as he kissed me again but more deeply this time .
He the broke it and zapped me so I was in front of his father the king of this castle .
"Happy birthday , Isabella since I've got you at such a young age you have still had my son's eyes on you throughout these years . I have accepted that you be with him under one condition and that happens tonight ." He stared at me his eyes felt like lasers cast upon me he was so powerful he made me feel as if i was a ant .
"Yes your grace" I replied sweetly.
"You become one of us , only then will I let you and Eric be together, only then will I let Eric wed you like he keeps asking."
I stood and contemplated what the king had just said and looked around me everyone ones silent and Eric's eyes bore down into myn with longing. My decision was done in a flash all because of those ruby red eyes.
" Yes your grace I accept your condition...... A wait....what! ... you want to marry me ?!?!" I turned to Eric and stared at him my eyes bulging from my head my mouth open.
" Your gunna catch flies with you mouth hung like that my lady , and yes I want to marry you and father said I can but only if u turn , I love you Isabella have since I met you so please will you change then he went on one knee and brought a black velvet box out and opened it there was a black gold ring in it line with black and red diamonds . "Will u do the honour of becoming my wife? "
I stood there with all eyes on me I couldn't deal with it so I turned from him and walked to his father and whispered into his father's ear ,"can Eric be the one who turns me", he nodded gracefully .
So I turned to Eric and noded at him he quickly sprange up rolled the ring on my finger and clutched me in his arms .
"I love you Eric always have always will ,have I forgotten to mention this ring Is stunning did you pick it?"
"Yes , baby I did I'm glad you like it ... I love you more " then we kissed .
Everyone was cheering.