He left Part 3

This was a frustrating moment. You wanted to be with Luis, but you were dating someone else that you loved as well. Your boyfriend called, and broke up with you.

He said the situation was too much for him to handle. You cried, for a while. Not long.

You didn't want to cry. You later called Luis, you wanted to talk things out. He later came. "Luis I really need to talk to you," you say. "Me too, (Y/N) I want to be with you," he says holding your hands.

"Why," you ask. "I am just madly in love with you. I miss being with you," he responds. "No you don't," you say.

"What," he says. "You don't love me the way you use to," you respond.

"You're wrong," he says. "No I'm not. Did she break up with you," you ask. He nods. "You just want to fill that gap in your heart. To satisfy yourself," you say.

"No you're wrong," he slightly yells. Then he aggressively kisses you. You push him back. "Luis it's not the same as before. Stop trying to force it," you cry.

"I want you with me," he cries. "I know you do, but it's not like before. You are still upset about your last girlfriend. I think we better off as friends," you finally say.

"Before that happens," he kisses you. Just like before. Tears came down rapidly. Then you guys backed away. "Goodbye," he says. "Goodbye?" You respond.

Luis leaves. Down in the rain.