Shattered Part 2

It has been a couple of weeks since you and Luis broke up. You kind of felt different, really depressed. You decided to go take a walk in the park. You noticed Luis was there, with the girl he made out with. You tried not to look at them.

You left, just couldn't stand being there. You went to a near by diner. You just sat there, staring at the menu. The bells on the door rang, you looked up it was Bebe. He noticed you and walked towards your table.

"(Y/N) are you OK?" He asked, you shook your head. He hugged you, which made you feel secure. Not alone. "Come on, I'm taking you to my place." He said

You hopped in his car, not really saying anything. You stared at the window, your eyes trailed to building to building. Finally you guys arrived at his house. Doña Thelma greeted us, but she quickly noticed the sadness in your face.

"Come here mija." She said hugging you. Tears slipped out of your eyes again. Staining her clothes. You guys went inside, she offered you something to eat. Then Mireya came a few minutes later.

You two were hanging out the rest of the day. Which made you feel better, you had someone by your side. Then later on in the evening, Luis came in with the girl. You rolled your eyes.

You wanted to leave, but couldn't be rude like that. You stayed a little bit longer. Then at like ten, you left. You wanted to walk home.

Bebe notice that you were leaving by yourself. He offered you a ride again.

Three weeks later

You had sort of got over Luis, even though he was still inside you. You were spending the afternoon with Bebe, and he had a worried face on.

"What's wrong?" You asked, "Luis has been a bit down because you left him." He said

"I thought he was better off with his new girlfriend?" You said, "no, his new girlfriend got irritated that he kept thinking about you. I think you should talk to him." Bebe told you

"Fine." You responded, you guys were heading to his house. Then you were walking towards Luis's room. You slowly pushed the door opened. "Luis." You said

He looked up, and got up. He rested his head on yours. "Te extrañe." He whispered as he cried, "me too." You whispered back

"I'm sorry I cheated on you like that, (Y/N) please take me back. I'm dying without you." He said

"OK." You said with a smile

You both leaned against each other, his lips slowly brushed on yours. His hands were wrapped around your waist and your were around his neck.

What did you think. Hope you love it

Love you