Inside Scoop

Dedicated to Kimberly (hope you love it mija)

 Premios Juventude, has finished. Thank God, I could get some rest now. As I was walking I noticed that I had fans. Oh Gosh. "Come with me," I heard a voice say.

I turned to see that it was Luis Coronel. "He took me back inside, and we went through the back doors. I could still here the chants, "KIMBERLY, KIMBERLY,".

My limo had arrived, I still see the paparazzi and the fans. "Just come with me," I said to Luis. He went in with me. He called his manager where he was.

"What a run," he laughed. Luis told the chauffeur where he lives. In the meantime, we were talking. "You were great, you have such an amazing voice," he said.

"Thanks, you weren't too bad yourself," I respond. "Did you know, that before I became famous, I was a fan of yours," he says.

"Really," I asked. "Yeah, you were an inspiration," he told me. "Well do you want me to sign you an autograph," you laughed.

"Sí," he said. He grabbed a piece of paper, and you took out a pen. You signed it and have it to him. Then he grabbed a piece of paper again, and he signed it and put his phone number.

"So we can communicate," he says. "Thank you for the autograph," you respond. "Care to take a picture with me," he says. You nodded and laughed.

We both put on funny faces. Then Luis put it on Instagram. You check your phone and went to the picture. It says, Kimberly's #1 fan, having a great time with her.

When you read it, a huge smile grew on your face. "Let's sing, together," he says. "OK, how about Todo Cambio," you say. He nodded, "hold up," he says. He opened up Snapchat, and recorded you guys.

Todo cambió cuando te vi
De blanco y negro a color me convertí
Y fue tan fácil quererte tanto
Algo que no imaginaba
Fue entregarte mi amor con una mirada
Oh no no no no...

Todo tembló dentro de
El universo escribió que fueras para
Y fue tan fácil quererte tanto
Algo que no imaginaba
Fue perderme en tu amor
Simplemente pasó
Y todo tuyo ya soy

Antes que pase más tiempo contigo, amor
Tengo que decir que eres el amor de mi vida
Antes que te ame más, escucha por favor
Déjame decir que todo te di
Y no hay cómo explicar pero menos dudar
Simplemente así lo sentí, cuando te vi

Me sorprendió todo de ti
De blanco y negro al color me convertí
que no es fácil decir te amo
Yo tampoco lo esperaba
Pero hacer el amor
Simplemente pasó y todo tuyo ya soy

Antes que pase más tiempo contigo, amor
Tengo que decir que eres el amor de mi vida
Antes que te ame más, escucha por favor
Déjame decir que todo te di
Y no hay cómo explicar pero menos dudar
Simplemente así lo sentí, cuando te vi

Todo cambio, cuando the vi

He put it on his story. Then it came to his stop. "Well bonita, me tengo que ir," he said. Then he leaned forward, and kissed me. His lips brushed against mine. He backed away slowly, I felt myself blush.

Next day

Gordo y la Flaca was on. They were talking about Luis and I.

Luis Coronel puso en su Instagram, Kimberly's #1 fan, having a great time with her.

Wow, yo píenso que el teveras le gusta. Y tambien en Snapchat, el y Kimberly estaban cantando Todo Cambio. Unos de los fans de Kimberly, sacó un foto de ellos besandose.

  Then, they had Luis as a guest.

Kimberly, estas viendo, the Quiero mucho.

That was something truly special.

I worked hard on this one. This probably one of my favorites. I didn't want to make the ones, where they are at Premios Juventude, and they spend time at the red carpet. Or something like that, I wanted to be original. Shout out to JackJohnsonlovesme, who asked for this request. I hope te gusta mija, I worked really hard on this.