I thought We would be Together

Luis has been your best friend for as long as you can remember. You were at your locker, when your crush, Anthony came by.

"Hey (Y/N), I wanted to say thanks for your help. The science project me an A," he says. "Well I'm glad to help," you respond.

"Yeah, um do you want to go on a date, and hang out," he asks. You slightly smile. "Yeah, when and where," you ask.

"Tomorrow at the movies, like around seven," he says. "Alright see you there," you respond.

Luis comes by. "(Y/N) you coming rock climbing with Bebe, and I tomorrow, you said you promise," he says. You forgot all about it.

"I'm sorry I forgot, tomorrow I have a date, with Anthony," you nervously said. "Oh, that's fine," he says looking down.

"Are you sure it's alright with you," you ask. "Yeah, and I got to go," he says as he leaves.

Luis's POV

I have liked (Y/N) for quiet awhile now. It just annoys me that all she thinks about Anthony. He has everything, everybody favors him.

It worst enough that he is my cousin. When we were kids, he would always take (Y/N) away from me.

He just wants to play her. He would flirt with her. He even knows that I like her, but he wants this to be a game. Who gets her first.

But I don't want to play (Y/N) like that.

Your POV

You waited for Anthony at the movies, but he never showed up. It was raining, and you got soaked.

You shivered, wrapping your arms around your chest. You walked over to a shade. Then Luis called you. "Hey (Y/N) you still at the movies," he asked.

"I am in front of it, waiting for Anthony, but he isn't coming," you respond. "He said that he went to the movies with someone else, and he rescheduled your guys date," Luis says.

You got quiet. "I'll go pick you up," Luis says. "Ok, bye," you say quietly.

"Bye," he responds. You hang up, and leaned against the wall. Then sliding down, and sat down.

You pulled your knees to your chest, and buried your face in them. And cried. You were played.

He wanted you to look like a fool. After twenty minutes, Luis came. He came out with an umbrella. "I'm sorry you had to wait here for so long," he hugs you.

"It's alright," you respond. He gives you his jacket, and wraps his arm around you waist. You guys walk to the car.

"Anthony really doesn't like you, he likes playing with your feelings," Luis says. "I just wish I knew," you say.

"But do you know who else likes you," he says. "Who," you ask. "I'll tell you," he says.

He leans towards you, and kisses you. He cups your chin. His lips slowly brush yours.

You kissed back. You felt so happy, and amazing. You two slowly backed away.

"Me," Luis says.

I know this took a bit long, and I really don't have an excuse. I guess I am being lazy, sorry.