☆ 10 years Now ☆

Man ten years sure do fly right on by. I mumbled to myself. I was in my bedroom getting dress and ready for school. I've been living with my best friend Nina and her family.

After what had happened back then when I was young. The police officers had taken me to an orphanage. To be honest I didn't really like it there, but I did meet some kids that lived a pretty hard life. Surprisingly I'm still friends with them.

" Minju! Are you up and ready yet!" Nina yelled ,"We have to hurry or were going to be late for school again."

"I'm on my way down. Nina don't forget we have a meeting after school with a club at the karaoke place downtown. "

" yeah I didn't forget."

● ~LATER AT THE KARAOKE~

Nina was signing horribly and dancing off key to her favorite song. Everyone was having a good time. The club that I and Nina were helping were glad that they can now sponsor their club at another school.

" Okay guys I'll see you tomorrow at school." I said standing up.

" Your leaving so early Minju." One of the club members said.

" I know I'm sorry but I have to meet up with Kookie at a pub."

" Are you two dating yet?" Nina asked smriking.

" No but I have to go now so bye."