♤ Kidnapped by Exo ♤

Before I went inside my house I was outside looking at the stars. They always make me feel better whenever I look at them when I get upset.

And for once tonight I saw a shooting star. So I closed my eyes and started to make a wish. And when I did that I couldn't remember what happened after my eyes were shut. The only thing I remember was feeling a cloth go over my mouth and that's it.

I woke up to see a guy with blonde hair looking at me holding a knife. When I saw him fling it around I lifted my head up higher to look around my surroundings. I was tied up to a chair.

" Juju! It's really you!" The guy yelled out. I looked at him again then remembered a kid back in the orphanage that used to call me that.

" Kai!?" I said in surprised. "What are you doing here and why are you holding a knife? " I asked looking scared.

" The boss told me to watch you. Plus I've been ordered by your brother to make sure you don't try to do anything." Kai said standing up looking all proud.

" What happened to the little boy that wanted to become a dancer? He was never this scary." I said. Looking at him. I was hoping that he would give in and free me but instead he yelled at me.

" Why are you bringing up the past!" He yelled. He held the knife up to my neck. " Juju why did you change so much?" He mumbled.

With the coldness of the knife on my neck and seeing my brother walking into the room I ended up kicking kai really hard that he fell on the ground.

I tried and tried to untie myself while glaring at Sehun but I just couldn't because I was too worked up. Sehun walked over to me and slapped me three times.

" Get a hold of yourself Minju. I know that I abandon you since I was kidnapped but you have to get over it. We're united now. Don't you miss being around me?" He asked me.

I didn't say anything but glared at him. " I wouldn't want to be united with someone who's an enime with my friends gang." I mumbled.

" Oh and what gang would that be?"

" Bangtan. Bangtan. Try anything with them you'll be dealing with me afterwards. " I told him then smiled ever so evily.