♤ Kidnapped by Exo ♤

I was meeting with Kookie at a bar like he said. Once I got there he was standing outside. "Oh you made it!" Jungkook said smiling at me.

I walked faster up to him. " Why wouldn't I make it my friend?" I asked doing a duck face at the end. He laughed.

" No reason." He said putting his hands into his pants pocket. " Stay here I'm going to go and get my jacket."

I nodded my head and watched jungkook's tall figure walk into the bar.

While i was waiting for kookie outside the bar. I saw a black hair gentlemen walking fast towards me threw the window. I turned around and saw someone that reminded me of my older brother. I was frozen in place. He grabbed my arm and tried to pull me from where I was at.

I pulled my arm out if his hold." Who are you? " I asked.

" No time for questions. We have to go. " He said grabbing my arm again.

" I said let go of me!" I yelled.

" Minju...." He said my name all soft. I looked at him and realized that it was really my brother.

" Sehun..." I asked not believing my eyes he was gone I haven't seen him for ten years and he showed up now?!

"Yea it's me let's go." Sehun said angrily glaring at me.

Finally Jungkook walked out of the bar. " You know this guy?" He asked. I shook my head no and yank my hand out of sehun's hold and walked over to Kookie.

"Are you okay Minju?" Jungkook asked me. I nodded my head yes.
" Are you sure? It seems to me that you do know that guy but you won't tell me." I took in a deep breath and turned to kookie.

" That guy was my brother....Sehun. I don't know how he found me but....right now I'm just confused and angry." I said to him. Jungkook didn't seemed pleased by what I just told him.

" You know that he is in a gang. The
E-X-O gang. One of our enimes." He mumbled.

" I know that now. Look I'll see you tomorrow after school. You don't want the leader of your gang to get mad at you again for hanging out with me." I said with a smile. Kookie laughed then left.