《 3 weeks later 》

"Okay everyone. I called you all here because we have to 'kidnap' Jungkook and minju from exo." Yoongi said walking back and forth with his hands behind his back.

"I have one question?" A member from got7 said. "You want help to eliminate exo while getting kook and minju back?"

Yoongi nodded his head. "That's correct. Now everyone let's go!"

"Jungkook!"   -------- "Minju!"

After three weeks of torture I was able to see kookie. I ran right into his arms and we both fell because of how week our legs are.

"Are you okay?" He asked me as he tried to pick me up.

"I'm fine, but the button. Did you hit it?"

He nodded his head and gave me a kiss on the top of my head. "Everyone should be here soon. But for now we need to come up with a plan to either escape....or kill."

Kill.....after hearing that. That's all that keeps repeating in my head.

"Kill all exo gang members, but kai and sehun...."

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

{ Next week's preview }

"MINJU! YOU LITTLE.....I'M GOING TO KILL YOU AND ALL OF BTS!" Chanyeol screamed at the top of his lungs.

His building was in shambles...everyone was badly hurt. Some of the exo gang members got away, but the other half were put into jail for kidnapping.