} Secret weapon #2 {

" Jungkook! Jeon jungkook! Where are you?" I said yelling and crying at the same time. "Oppa!"

"Oppa?" A guy in a black outfit said walking towards me. "I bet you don't know who I am, so I'm going to introduce myself. Hello my name is xiumin exo's secret weapon."

"I don't care who you are...." I mumbled under my breath.

"Well since you don't care I guess you don't want to see your....Oppa then." He said the with a smirk.

Why would he want to help me? All members of exo are mean and creppy. I don't know how kai meet them anyway. Oh! That's right kookie has a button on his pants. The emergency jhope button.

"Your choice? Want to see him now or never?" He asked me. I raised my head up to look at him.

"Kookie is way smarter than you. He will know that I'm fine. Chanyeol probably told him where I was at anyway." I said smiling as xiumin was just looking at me as if I was crazy.

●.●

●.●

●.●

●.●

(Jungkook's room)

"So Mr. Park. Do you mind coming over here for a quick second?" I asked as if something that was on my pant bothering me.

"What is it? Do you need to be punch again cause I'll be gladly to do so."

"No. I think there's a bug on my pants. Can you come over here and untie me so I can get it off?"

"If that's the only thing you have to do then okay." He sent one of his people over to untie me. I was free. I stood up and started patting my pants down until I found the button. I pulled if off my pant leg and stepped on it.

"There I killed the bug that was getting on my nerves. Do I have to sit back down or can I go see minju?"

"Sit. Your never going to see her anyway."

"That's what you think."

~To be continued ~