} Secret Wepon #1 {

"Hyung! Have you seen jungkook anywhere?"

"No I haven't. I sent him to take Minju home two weeks ago, and he hasn't shown up since then." Yoongi said folding his arms, " Hope exo didn't get him for being around minju?" He mumbled.

"I can check the security cameras around nina's area." Jhope said. Yoongi nodded his head in agreement.

"Where am i?" Jungkook said waking up from being unconscious. "Minju? Where's Minju?" Jungkook tried to untie his self over and over but no luck.

"You won't get anywhere with that look on your face." Someone said walking up to him.

"What do you mean the look on my face?" Jungkook question what the guy said to him.  As the guy kept walking up to him he noticed that it was the leader of exo. "Chan...chanyeol!?"

"Yes that's my name, and I don't want to hear it coming out of your mouth." Chanyeol said punching jungkook in the stomach.

"Ugh!" Jungkook welp. "I just want to know.....where my girlfriend is at..."

"Ha! Your girlfriend?! In your dreams. While I have you in this room she's in the other room crying her eyes out wondering where you are at and what we are doing to you. How sweet."

(In jungkooks head.) Why did I have to be stuck in this room with him. He must have feelings for her too. Of only I can hit this button on my pants that Jhope installed.

"What are you thinking right now Mr. Jeon?" 

"Just thinking about how my members are going to come here and.... MESS EVERY SINGLEONE OF YOU GUYS UP!" jungkook yelled.