¤ Kidnapped by Bts ¤

"Kookie I'm so happy to see you again." I said hugging him. " I  missed you so much." He hugged me back but even tighter.

" I missed you too Minju. I'm glad that your okay....but Nina is worried. You should go and see her." Jungkook said.

I pulled away to look at him. " I don't know. The Exo gang has someone who keeps an eye in me 24/7. If I go back home now they will be upset with me."

" So what!" He yelled. " Look your brother can't take you away from your friends and family like that. Come join my gang. At least you can go home and be with Nina."

I didn't say anything but looked to the side. " Forget Nina. Isn't it a good thing she gets to see me in school?" I asked.

" Its good, but she thinks you changed alot. And she blames it on me. But I can tell her that your brother found you.... maybe she can tell her parents and they can forget about you."

I nodded my head. " Before the rest of my gang finds me...." Kookie had stop me so I couldn't finish what I was going to say.

" Wait gang?! Did you join their gang?!"

"I did. Is there a problem about that?" I asked walking up to him that our lips could touch....if one of us made a slight move. " Now take me to see everyone in the Bts gang before I go back to the exo gang. "

" Fine. Whatever you say and want."

● " Take her out of here!" The leader of the bts gang yelled. " We don't need an Exo spy on us."

"But suga....you know me. Minju. I'm not a spy I was kidnapped by them!" I yelled. " My brother Sehun. He found me 4 months ago and tried to take me with him, but he didn't but when I was outside home...that's when they got me." I told suga. He nodded his head.

" At least we wouldn't try to kidnapped you if we wanted you to join our gang." He said rubbing the back of his neck. " Do you want to leave that gang?" He asked.

" Desperately. I rather be here more than ever. I hate seeing my brothers face...." I looked down and took my jacket off and showed him my arms.

" Their black and blue." He said looking at them. I smiled. Then I lifted the back of my shirt up and heard Someone gasp behind me.

" Oh Minju!  What happened to you?!" Jin said running up to me. " Who did this to my beautiful rice cake?!"

"Seokjin. Its okay you dont have to worry about me. I was beaten up by my brothers gang."

" What gang?" Seokjin asked.

" She was beaten by the exo gang. Only because her brother kidnapped her, and so they want her to be in their gang. Hell only knows what their going to do to her." Jungkook said walking into the leaders room.

Everyone looked at him as he walked in. "Hyung you have to do something so we can protect Minju. She's our only best friend, and she's the only person who understands our gang and can protect our secrets. "

"Min Yoongi please kidnap me from exo." I begged on my knees until he came to an agreement that him and the gang will try to kidnap me.