Lammas

It was the first harvest of the season and Alfred knew this as youhad talked to him about it and he was staying over with you to cuddleand he had offered to help; something you were grateful for. You hadactually been talking a week ago trying to decide where you weregoing to have the wedding and how you were going to have theceremony.

You had sighed and told him you missed being able to be near him andhe had told you that he missed you to. When you married you two wouldbe seen as one by the world governments and would be seen as stayingin one or the other country. It would be much easier in the moderntimes as you would a thousand or hundred, even fifty years ago itwould have been hard. You two would have to travel from Romanli toAmerica and back to Romanli and the loop around barring anything hugeand unseen. With that you two slipped into just normal every daythings.

During that phone call you had mentioned when you were just talkingabout what was going on that you had mentioned that on August 1stit would be Lammas; the first harvest of the year. Alfred had toldyou that he would help which you were grateful for and he wasinterested in the performance you had mention that as the country itwas on you to do.

So now he was home and it was time to start the harvest. You tookyour own sickle and basket, handing him one. Despite how he was nowAlfred was very much a outdoors man when he was a colony and couldstill do it now if he needed to. Till about a hundred years after hebecame a country instead of a colony he was very much a Frontiersman;a hunter, farmer, and carpenter.

"A sickle? I haven't seen one of these in forever!" He said asyou gave a giggle leading him to the crops; plump and about to fallfrom the vines. It was a very good harvest this year. "Why don'tyou use technology, Name?" He knew that you knew of technology andhad access to it.

"Doing this gives energy back to the land." You explained to himand he went with it. He had never bothered with that; he always movedon to the latest technology but if that's what you wanted he would doit. Alfred was head over heels for you and would do almost anythingfor you.

It was just before dusk when you finished and you sighed stretching,cracking your back. You took Alfred's hand and hurried to your house.

"Woah babe! Where's the fire?" Alfred asked and you turned so youcould see him.

"I have to perform the ritual and I have to wear a certain dress."You explained and as soon as you got to your home you rushed to yourroom to put on the outfit. You put on a cream pair of panties, andcami. The corset was cream as well and tubbed topped with ivory whitelacing and simple silver busks, you then put on a white camisole thatreached your knees and then put on the dress.

The dress was virgin white, it came to your ankles and the sleevescame to your wrists, it was a square cut and right under your bustwas a silvery blue ribbon. Using a matching ribbon your pulled your(hair length) (locks/curls) (back/up) and grabbing the conch youheaded with Alfred to a beach. It was a crescent shaped beach withtwo sides having cliffs, the beach had strong reefs near, proving thewater being kind of like a swimming pull before rounding out as ifthe reefs connected one side cliffs to the other. Your island wastruly a impenetrable fortress of natural defenses.

It was a clear cloudless night and the moon was big, beautiful, andfull. Alfred watched confused as you walked into the water; it waswarm and you continued to walk into the water. Your dress lifted asyou walked till the water reached your child bearing hips.

You then spoke (favorite moon poem) in (Germanic/Latin/Britanic/etc).As you were speaking it you put the conch down so that it wouldgather the water. You held the conch up so that it was at your eyelevel with the moon and finishing it you allowed the water to fall onyou by your chest and fall down your front.

With that done you headed to Alfred with a wide smile and he blushedlooking at you. Your white dress meant that he could see through yourdress and even yoru camisole. It left little to the imagination andhe then looked around and feeling kind of jealous he took off hisboomer jacket and wrapped it around your shoulders.

You smiled, you thought it was because he thought you were cold, butas he wrapped a arm around your waist protectively you realized hewas being jealous and giggling you nuzzled into his side. He was soadorable when he got like this!

"Come on Alfie; how about we go home and I can make you dinner?"You asked and his blue eyes sparkled as he happily nodded.

"That sounds awesome!" He said with a laugh and you smiled.

"I have to take a shower to wash off this salt water but afterwordshow about I make you some buttered chicken and roasted garlic corn?Then for dessert we can have some blueberry cobbler?" You offeredand he nodded, his mouth already drooling.

Here we are; this chapter was hard to start for me but once it gotrolling it kept going. I hope you like it.