Summer Solstice

It was June 22nd, Litha or Summer Solstice, Alfred hadcame over the night before and slept in the bed that you had gottento him. He helped you prepare everything and you were ready for thelongest day of the year.

You two were walking around the island just enjoying yourselves. Youhad worked hard to take care of the crops the day before and wereboth quiet enjoying your chance to just enjoy each others company.There were a bunch of weddings during this month, about forty sixpercent and of that forty six percent that happened in the month ofJune seventy five was on this day.

"What's with all the weddings?" Alfred asked as you passed thethird one.

"This is the most popular day out of the entire year for weddings."You explained to him and he looked at you with curious blue eyes.

"Why?" He asked and you smiled and let out a giggle.

"It's said the first marriage was between Terra and Zephyr, landand air; and they went on to birth Aqua and Fur, water and fire. Somany here choose to have their wedding on this day." You explainedas he blushed darkly, you two were in love. When he came to afterbeing in his second player form you had told him that you loved himand he told you he loved you.

He smiled at you and kissed your lips gently and you smiled, kissinghim back. After you had both finished you ended up on your favoriteplace on the entire island, it was over the cliff with a bunch oftrees and the grass was so soft it was almost like a bed.

Alfred laid down, resting against a tree and you sat cuddled againsthim. He had his legs spread and you sat in the space between them,your back laying against his chest and his arms wrapped around you,cuddling you.

After that you two headed to make dinner. You had developed quiet thetaste for American cuisine, it was a mixture of a bunch of differentcultures much like yours. Unlike yours where they all mixed togetherand a strong focus on seafood for obvious reasons. In America it wasmore distinct. You were making some barbeque and grape jelly chickenand mashed potatoes.

Alfred loved when you cooked, you did very well in cooking, and heespecially loved it when you made distinctively American food. Youenjoyed to have a normal dinner but you also wanted to be able to getout of there soon because the biggest thing for the entirety of theSummer Solsitce was fireworks at the end of the day.

Alfred was yawning and wanted to just go to bed but you begged him tonot go to bed yet; you wanted him to see the fireworks yourscientists had made. He agreed and you headed to where the fireworkswould be. You smiled and watched the fireworks, there was silver andgolden fireworks for the sun and moon, then light blue and purple foryour flag. Then finally the surprise for Alfred; red white and blue,he blushed since he loved the colors, even though they were thecolors most countries flags were.

Alfred smiled and hugged you tightly and you hugged back giving agiggle. You then headed back to your home, since the whole secondplayer incident with Allen Alfred had started sleeping with you. Hewould just crawl into bed to cuddle you and you loved it. You couldcuddle into him and you enjoyed cuddling into him and he lovedholding you.

For that reason you had gotten a bigger bed so he wouldn't fall offof the bed. You didn't since you didn't move that much and the bityou did Alfred was there to stop you with his body as you both slept.

Here is the newchapter of Burger, I love Litha.