Chapter 79

Marcy's P.O.V

August 18, 2015

Finally ! I found it.. The perfect apartment in Sydney, Australia. Close to the boys. I plan on moving there for school. And no I haven't told any of the boys yet because I don't know if I even got accepted YET, and I don't want them expecting then be sad when I don't..

"Marcy?" Calum knocks.

"Yeah?" I quickly close my laptop. He can't know because he'll go tell Lucas.

"We need to talk." He sits down on Lucas' bed.

"About ?" I ask.

"So how do you feel about Luke?" He asks.

"Wait, what ?" I stop. " What do I feel about Lucas?"

"Yeah."

"Well." I pause and look up. " I think I like him." I laugh.

"No." He chuckles.

"Well Calum ! Obviously ! I like him. He's my boyfriend and we've been dating for 10 months now ? Turning 11."

What's he thinking of ?

"Okay." He smiles, gets up, then walks away.

"Calum ! You're weird !"

Luke walks in.

"Hi." He smiles sitting on the bed where Calum was.

"Do you know what he asked me?" I laugh.

"What?"

"He asked me how I felt about you." I giggle.

"Oh. Well he's weird soo.." He drags.

"What's wrong?" I ask him.

"Nothing." He says. "Come here."

I stand up and walk over to him.

"So, are we going to eat at that new place across the street?" He asks holding my hands.

"I mean. If you want to." I play with his hair and he closes his eyes.

He sighs. "Let's go." And smiles up at me.
-
Luke's P.O.V

I want to tell her I love her but I don't know how. How do you even tell someone you love them? What if you get rejected ? What if they don't believe you ?!

Now I'm scared . She's sitting in front of me dressed in a really nice grey dress eating at this new fancy place that recently opened up.

"How are you liking your food ?" I ask him.

"It's soooo good !" She says taking another bite of her pasta .

"You're so good." I smirk and tease her, looking her up and down.

"Oh , so it's okay for you to tease but I can't tease you?" She asks laughing.

I should do it now ...

"Marcy , I .." I start but then my phone rings.

"Sorry." I tell her. "What Calum?"

"Have you told her?"

"No ! Because you called." I hang up.

"Any way, as I was saying.." I pause. " Marcy, we've been dating for almost a year now and.."

She accidentally knocks her glass over, causing it to shatter... Just like my confidence of trying to tell her I LOVE HER !..

Gosh, she's making it so hard for me..