Chapter 1

Heyeveryone ! This is actually a first I wrote about anything. I got inspired while falling asleep in class actually haha and someday dreaming , things happening in life etc.. I hope you guys like it (: ❤

"Wake up Marcy ! " . My sister tells me for the 10th time this morning. I was supposed to be dropping her off to school and straight to my school after.

"Shut up !" . I've only got 2 hours of sleep last night and I'm really not in the mood to wake up right now. You see my boyfriend of 3 years , James, moved to the other side of the world to start collage just last month and now he won't give me a reason as to why he doesn't "love" me anymore. All I've been doing about it actually is just cutting myself , forcing sleep on me, and drowning out the world.

"I'm telling dad !" she stomps off to I'm guessing my parent's room.

"No one ever understands me !" . I yell mostly to myself before getting up to finally take a shower , get ready and head off to drop that annoying sister I have to her school. Luckily my brother is being quiet.

----

After dropping her off to her smart ass middle school that only accepts the smartest people , ugh, I headed off to my brother and I's normal low-budget high school. He's a freshman and I'm a Junior but we still go in the same direction for class.

I pull out my phone and put earphones on to just block the negative vibes I get from silence and just start singing along with some 5 seconds of summer not caring whether or not my brother is near me. Well he left .

History Class is the most boring and wrong class to ever have in the morning. But having my friend Natalie here just makes everything seem so much fun.

My teacher says Natalie never comes to class and I just come on the last 15 minutes. Well its true I come late every single day. But what can I do. I live in a 2 bedroom apartment with one bathroom and all 5 people need a turn in it.

After history I have Computers . That's the class I love having because that's where I catch up on my sleep, dreaming of ever meeting 5sos. Well I can anyways I've done all my work for the next month already and my teacher is so chill and let's you do anything you want.

Trigonometry is the worst period I have ! There's always these baseball players trying to hit on me. They're cute and all but ever since I told them to back off because I have a boyfriend I thought they'd listen but they don't and well they are cute but baseball players are assholes. I was actually on the soft ball team but like baseball players softball players are huge bitches.

English is my last class. Its actually pretty good. I have my little English group of trouble makers Maria , Janice , Andy and Matt. All we do is read and go to the auditorium to set up the stage for an up coming play. Maria and Janice is actually part of my little groupie with Natalie.

After school I go to Basketball Practice which I'm actually thinking of dropping. It's not because I'm bad, I'm actually a natural as they say and I guess its cause I grew up playing , but I'm dropping it because I've been out of it lately, I don't think I even have enough energy for this anymore.

After a long long day of plugged ears , head getting filled with music I can finally go home.

-----

When I arrive home my parents aren't there of course, dad is still at work and mom is probably out with my grandma or aunt which ever . I go straight to the room I share with my sister.( If you guys are wondering where my brother sleeps , he sleeps in what's supposed to be a dining room. )

I open the door and I already hear my sister yelling about some contest to go to a 5sos tour and a chance to meet them. Pfft like if I'd ever even get to meet them..

End of the first chapter. I know it was really really boring but it's letting you guys know how her daily life really is.