Chapter 1

I'm rudely woken up by my alarm clock blaring in my ear which means its 7am so I get up and shut it off with a sigh 'Damn Monday again which means back to work' I turn on my iPod and go into the bathroom to start my daily routine. Once I'm done in there I grab my uniform and work shoes then I do my hair and my makeup putting on green eye shadow with some black eyeliner to make my olive green eyes stand out. This all takes a half hour so I head out the door of my two bedroom apartment and get in my 87' black and green Chevy Camaro (I work at a beautiful rock cafe lounge it's got rock memorabilia all over the walls and every type of rock music plays) I arrive an hour early so I just help my co-worker straighten up a bit before we open the place, our boss (His names Mr. M but He lets us call Him Rudy) comes over to us.
"You guys are doing such a good job with keeping this place looking amazing so today you can leave early and still get a full days pay." He says with a smile, Curtis and I both cheer.
"Thanks Rudy that's awesome of you." Curtis says with a grin and I grin as well.
"Yeah thanks Rudy you're definitely the coolest boss ever." I say then high five Curtis and get back to work. Around noon this really buff and gorgeous guy comes in and orders an English Toffee cappuccino and sits down at a table near where I'm cleaning, I caught Him looking at me every few seconds and I can't help but smile. I go into the store room to get more cups and walk around the corner and literally feel like I run into a wall.
"Ouch damnit ow ow ow!!" I say as I fall on my ass and feel the burn of something hot on my chest.
"Oh my god I'm so sorry Miss I didn't see you there, I'm really sorry." He holds out His hand to help me up I take it and brush myself off then I finally look up at the man and see it's the buff guy and I can't seem to look away.
"My names Robbie Ayala." He says as He holds His hand out and I take it.
"I'm Laicey nice to meet you Robbie, come to the counter and I'll get you another English Toffee cappuccino." I say with a smile.
"I feel really bad about burning you with that and knocking you down can I make it up to you by taking you out to dinner and possibly a movie if your down for it." He flashes His beautiful white teeth in a seductive smile and it takes my breath away
"Uhh sure, yeah that sounds fun, my shift ends at two if you wanted to do that today." I say trying to be flirty but failing and blushing because of it.
"That's awesome, can I pick you up when you get done here or pick you up at home?" He asks
"Home, here's my number and address. Let me know if you have trouble finding the place." I say with a smile and He smiles back
"I'll see you around three then, Bye Laicey." He says with a wave and that seductive smile again and my heart races and I get butterflies.