Chapter 3

It doesn't take very long to get to the movie theater and it's not very busy considering it is only Monday and only three-thirty in the afternoon.

"What would you like to see?" Robbie asks me and I simply smile.

"Anything that's scary. I'm sort of addicted to horror movies." I say with a chuckle and He laughs as well.

"That's awesome, the new Zombie movie it is then." He says with a grin, while He pays for the tickets I go buy us a drink and some popcorn with salt and butter.

"Hi I'm Taylor welcome to the Dark Roo... LAICEY!!" She says with a grin once She finally notices it's me.

"What's up homie?" I say with a laugh.

"What are you doing here on a Monday you usually don't come in till Friday." She says with curiosity flashing across Her pierced face and suspicion showing in Her crystal blue eyes,

"Don't look at me like that I got asked out on a date by that guy over there because He spilt His cappuccino on me and wanted to make it up for it." I say with a smirk and then quickly hide it as Robbie comes over.

"Everything okay?" Robbie asks with a smile, Taylor and I smile as well.

"Yep everything's fine, Robbie this is my cousin Taylor Sykes." They shake hands.

"It's nice to meet you Robbie." Taylor says still smiling.

"It's nice to meet you as well Taylor." Robbie says flashing His friendliest smile.

"We're gonna get goin I'll text you later okay, oh by the way you're boyfriend is gonna get hit if He doesn't stop makin me blush at work." I say with an evil laugh and Taylor laughs as well.

"Well He's your best friend He kinda has the power to do that to you." We wave good bye to Her and go pick our seats (which were in the very back row) and wait for the movie to begin. The place wasn't crowded at all infact there was only like a handful of people in here which was nice. Half way through the movie I start to think maybe we should have seen something else cause I'm scared shitless right now and I try not to let Robbie know just how scared I am and it works till a zombie jumps outta nowhere and I scream.

"I'm so embarrassed right now." I say while blushing uncontrollably Robbie puts His arms around me, pulls me closer and then runs His fingers through my hair in an attempt to calm me down and it kinda works and I slightly relax into His embrace and lay my head on His chest while watching the rest of the movie.