Chapter 5

After dinner we decided to go walk around downtown for a while.

"I just love night time it's so peaceful here on a Monday." I say with a smile.

"I agree, so how long have you lived here?" Robbie asks as we pass by my work.

"All my life minus the one year I went and lived with my aunt in Florida." When I say that I start to think of how much fun I had.

"Needed a change of scenery huh." He says with a chuckle and I laugh.

"Something like that, I wanted to get away from an ex who was stalking me." I shake my head. Maybe two hours after we walked around I ask Robbie if He would like to come hang out at my place for a while and He says He would love to. The drive home was nice not one time was there any kind of silence we had each other laughing and smiling. Once we get to my apartment complex He opens the car door and holds out His hand for me to take it so I do then we walk to my apartment and then I give Him the grand tour of the place.

"This apartment is huge I pictured it being smaller but man that's a nice surprise." Robbie says admiring the place and I just laugh.

"I thought the same thing before I walked through to make sure I liked it." I say as I get us a drink and then go sit on the couch turning the tv on as Robbie sits next to me.

"What would you like to watch? I have a huge collection of horror movies or we can watch something on tv." I say while not looking at Him but when I finally do He's got that same look on His face from early when He picked me up, that seductive smile and flirty eyes, my heart starts to beat faster.

"I would rather stare into your beautiful eyes and touch your soft skin." He says as He gently puts His hand on my face moving His thumb up and down my cheek.

"I... Uhm... Wha..." I fumble with my words and then I'm cut off by Him ever so gently kissing my lips.

'God His lips are so soft, wait what am I doing I just met him today! Well it's just kissing no harm in that now shut up and enjoy it!!' I think to myself as I climb onto Robbie's lap and kiss Him some more. We stop kissing five minutes later.

"I don't kiss a guy after just meeting Him but... There's just something about you Robbie I haven't figured it out yet." I say while still sitting on His lap placing my hands on His chest and He puts His hands in my hips.

"I don't kiss a girl after just meeting Her either but your so different I'm trying to figure it out, I'm not after sex I find myself attracted to everything about you, your personality, your intelligence, your heart, your dreams, everything." He say with a serious tone and I'm speechless so I just look into His beautiful blue eyes and smile. We sit that way for a while then I turn sitting sideways on His lap and He wraps His arms around me as we watch a few movies, I end up falling asleep and He must have fallen asleep as well cause then next thing I know my alarm is going off in my room telling me it's seven in the morning. I look up at Robbie and He's smiling at me so I smile back.

"Good Morning Laicey." He says while moving a strand of hair that has fallen in my face.

"Good Morning Robbie, I'm sorry about falling asleep so early last night." I say as I start to blush and He chuckles.

"It's okay no need to apologize, I'm sure you needed it. You looked so cute sleeping I didn't have the heart to wake you." He says standing up while holding me and I can't help but laugh.

"Awe well thank you, I'm sure you had better things to do than watch me sleep." I say as He walks me to my room and gently sets me down on my bed.

"Nope I made sure to clear my whole day so I could spend it with you." He says with a smile then kisses me cheek. He tells me He has to go get ready for work and that He'll see me around the same time as yesterday so I kiss Him on the lips and watch Him leave then I go get ready to start my shift at work.