Chapter 2

After Robbie left I kinda felt like I was floating on a cloud I couldn't stop smiling and Curtis took notice of this.

"How yah feeling there Laicey?" He says with a smirk.

"I'm feeling okay why do you ask?" I say while refilling the French vanilla cappuccino machine.

"You've been smiling since that guy left and that was an hour ago, awwwe does someone like Mr. Jock?" He laughs and I playfully hit His arm.

"Shut up Curtis don't make me blush besides I've seen you this way before... Remember Zoey? Of course you do!" I say laughing when His face turns red.

"Well played young grasshopper, well played." He laughs then helps me clean under the coffee machines. Two o'clock comes around and Rudy gives us the thumbs up to go ahead and clock out so we do and I then head home to change and fix my makeup if needed. I put on a cute black and green corset top (Not the sluty corset tops some girls wear but the nice looking ones) and a black mid-thigh pencil skirt with a pair of black and green high top converses, I then change my lip ring to a horse shoe ring instead of my barbell but I leave my eyebrow ring and nose ring alone, while checking myself out my phone goes off.

"Hello?" I ask

"Hey Laicey it's Robbie I'm outside just can't seem to find your apartment." He says sounding frustrated.

"Second floor first door on the left, you can't miss it but I can meet you down stairs if you want I'm almost done getting ready" I say with a chuckle.

"No, I don't want you to have to rush yourself, found it!" He says with a laugh and I go to the door and hang up my phone once I open it and see His smiling face.

"Well hello there sir are you looking for someone?" I say in a flirty way with a seductive smile and puts on His seductive smile.

"Why yes ma'am I'm looking for you." He puts one of His arms around my waist slowly pulling me towards Him and then He gently puts His other hand on my face caressing it and then softly running His thumb up and down my cheek.

"Are you ready?" He asks while His face is ever so close to mine.

"What? Ready for what?" I ask my mind a complete blank and my hearts beating a million miles an hour and I'm fighting the urge to kiss Him. He moves towards my ear and whispers.

"To go to the movies and then to dinner." His voice is so hypnotizing and sensual I just can't seem to focus on anything and I've never felt the way I feel right now with anyone.

"I.. I uh.. Yeah I'm ready..." I stumble on my words and He flashes me that seductive smile again and I feel like I just might jump on Him and make out with Him if this flirting continues the way it does. Mentally slapping myself to snap out of it He take my hand in His after I lock my door. We walk down the stairs still holding hands and my neighbors are staring not caring how obvious they are, I just smile and follow along beside Robbie to His car, He opens the door for me then closes it and then He gets in and we head to the movies.