Chapter 11

~One year later~

Six months after first meeting Robbie He took me to this restaurant I've never been to before and after dinner He asked me if I would go out with Him and I said yes. I thought at first everything was too good to be true but He proved me wrong big time.

Today my parents are flying in from London to meet Robbie I wish they would've meet Him sooner but I understand why it took so long. Aubrey and Marcus just love the fact I have an awesome and cool boyfriend (those were Marcus's words) Curtis asked Taylor to marry Him at the Pierce The Veil concert and naturally She said yes and cried a lot, She called to tell me all about it then after She was done I told Her I knew the whole time what was happening that night and when She saw me the next day She hit me and I laughed at Her.

"Hey love I'm nervous about meeting your parents." Robbie says getting out other shower while I fix my hair.

"Awe baby it will be okay I promise I was nervous when I met your parents too, mine are just... Out there I guess." I say with a laugh as He walks up behind me wrapping His arms around my waist then lays His head on my shoulder. We look at each other in the mirror and smile.

"As long as you'll be by my side I know I'll be fine." He says then kisses my neck and I smile even more.

"You know I'll always be by your side. I love you Robbie." I say to Him as He turns me around so I'm facing Him.

"I love you too Laicey more than you know." And with that He kisses me hard and passionately but before things could go any farther Aubrey let's Herself in and yells.

"Laicey are you going to pick mom and dad up?" She says while opening the fridge Robbie let's out a frustrated sigh.

"We can continue after She leaves. Yeah I'm picking them up its not time yet we have two hours still." I say to Her I can tell She's walking towards my room.

"Okay I was just checking... Yeaaah I'll be going now sorry for interrupting." She says laughing and then runs out of my apartment and back into Hers.

"See She's gone now... Wanna join me in the shower?" I ask Him and He grins.

"Of course I do. Ladies first." He says holding open the shower curtain for me and I grin as well.

"Why thank you kind sir." I'm already naked and He is too so I walk in front of Him then He smacks my ass and laughs. After our alone time together we get dressed and finally finish getting ready and by the time we're done it's time to leave to go pick up my parents. The whole ride to the airport Robbie is sort of quiet and that's not like Him so I take His hand in my free one while the other one holds the steering wheel.

"Baby it's gonna be alright my parents already love you not to mention you know their both hippies and love everyone... Most everyone they hate the normal people hippies don't get along with. You have nothing to worry about." I say to Him hoping to ease His discomfort.

"I know I just have this feeling they will find something about me and hate me." He tells me as He leans over and puts His head on my shoulder. He does that a lot when something is bothering Him. I place my free hand on His cheek and gently run my fingers along it. He sighs and I know He's starting to calm down and not over think this. Once we get to the airport we find my parents at the baggage claim looking for their stuff. My dad turns around and see us walking towards them.

"My little girl!" He says as I run up to Him and hug Him.

"Hi daddy." I say as he gives me a bear hug and laughs.

"Don you're gonna squeeze the life outta Her." My mom says as my dad puts me down then She hugs me.

"Hello my darling daughter." She says then kisses my cheek.

"Hi momma." I say to Her then I walk over beside Robbie and take His hand in mine.

"Mom, Dad, this is my Boyfriend Robbie Ayala. Robbie this is Don and Virginia, my loving parents." And with that the questioning begins and I just wanna save Robbie from the annoyance of the millions of stupid shit they're asking Him. I blush uncontrollably and look at Robbie with an apologetic smile and shake of my head. He doesn't seem affected by it and answers every single question they throw at Him.