Chapter 5

Gemini couldn't sleep that night. The memories haunted her, the nightmare playing over again and again.

Harry had been locked away in the basement, Florence helping him to calm down and come back to normal from his dark side that appeared rarely.

Gemini lay in her bed, her blue eyes swollen from the tears that had dried on her cheeks. Downstairs was still a mess - Gemini physically and mentally unable to go back down there.

"No." Gemini whispered harshly to herself. "Don't let this get to you Gemini."

She rocked back and forth on the bed as the sun began to rise, the rays infiltrating the room. Gemini's fingers reached up to the mark on her neck, one the one that nobody in sight made. It made her shudder at the thought.

"What is this house doing to me? What will it do to me?" She feared.

Gemini looked towards the window seat, feeling the sunbeam on her face made her smile. It reminded her of her family, and how it signified them moving on into heaven.

She couldn't quite grasp the reason why spirits didn't move on into heaven. She wasn't a strong believer in the supernatural, but after last night and reoccurring sensations in the past few days, the only thing that would explain it is spirits.

And they were pissed off.

Gemini jumped from her bed, still in her nightgown and kimono. She had a goal to discover what had happened in this house. It was a Saturday morning, and all Gemini wanted to do was figure out what happened to the people who lived in the house previously, and why they linger here in complete darkness and harass the people who currently take residence in this home.

She couldn't deny the fact that there was something supernatural happening in the house, no matter how many times she tried to convince herself otherwise.

While Gemini hopped into the shower, Harry walked around the basement, held in a deep train of thought.

"It's all cleaned." Florence informed as she pirouetted down the steps.

"What is?" Harry asked emotionless, not looking from the ground.

"The mess you created last night." Harry looked up to Florence, a smile spreading across his face in pride.

A door was heard shut, following the yells of Gemini's mother telling her to get back inside. Harry looked up, before heading towards the front door. He looked through the window, out into the glooming front yard.

He watched in confusion and curiosity, Gemini getting into a taxi.

Gem opened the door, before glancing back to the house. She squinted her eyes, trying to get better look at the window beside the front door.

She gasped before stepping back, her eyes glued to the window.

"Lady? Are you getting in?" The taxi driver questioned. She couldn't hear him. All she could think of was that beautiful but terrifying face that haunted her mind. He stood in the window wearing the same clothes, with a confused and almost angry expression plastered on his angelic face. Gemini watched on as she saw a lady coming up from behind. She had blonde hair; big brown eyes as she watched on, eyeing Gem but in a kind, compassionate way.

"People are in my house." Gemini muttered. "Can you see them?" She pestered to the agitated taxi driver. He sighed judgingly, before looking towards the window wear Gemini pointed.

"No one is there. Now are you getting in?"

Gemini looked from the man's annoyed expression, to the window. Gone.

The two figures were gone.

She shook her head, feeling as if she were going crazy. "Uh, yea- yeah." She stammered, before slipping into the car.

I'm going crazy Gemini thought as the car pulled out of the driveway. Now she was eager to get down to the bottom of this.

More than ever.

"Where are we off to?"

Gemini kept her eyes and mind solely focused on the window as she answered.

"The Library."

"Where is she going?" Harry asked Florence, his question full of angst. He tried repeatedly to get out of the house, each time failing.

"Ugh!" He growled before punching the door. It reflected his punch, nothing breaking or denting. It was as if an invisible unknown force kept him locked away in the house.

"Harry you can't follow her unless-"

"Yeah I know alright unless she gives me permission to go with her." Harry interrupted angrily. He exhaled deeply, signs of frustration boiling under his tan skin. He rested his arms on the windowsill, looking up at the dreary clouds that began to form.

"I need her to see me." Harry mumbled.

"You'll scare her away. You've already freaked her out." Florence sighed, moving beside him.

"No I won't." Harry replied in his defense. He looked up at Florence, before letting out an insignificant chuckle.

Harry was defiant in admitting he would frighten her, and Florence could see in his eyes that he knew what it would do.

"I'm still going to make myself known unto her." Harry exclaimed.

"Harry, come on. Be reasonable here." Insisted Florence as she turned away from the window.

"She's mine, and I will make her mine." Harry argued.

"But you'll drive her crazy! You saw how she was before. She'll leave."

"I won't let her leave."

"She is the only one who can help us move-" Florence stopped mid-sentence, acting as if the words weren't audible, unable to form.

"Help you with what?" Harry inquired, turning around slowly, menacingly. Florence stuttered and stammered as H]]arry sauntered towards her, his angelic face twisting into a devilish smirk.

Florence didn't need to say anything her thoughts screamed it all. Harry let a laugh before he spoke in a low, growling way that definitely got Florence's heart racing in a bad way.

"Just because I want to own Gemini, doesn't mean she'll convince me to move on. You're stuck here under my thumb, forever. Don't you dare think this girl can help you. Soon enough she'll be like the rest of you. In hell unable to move on, stuck with me forever."

Florence backed up into the cabinet gasping, as Harry's eyes grew darker. His breath was felt over Florence neck as he closed the remaining space between them.

"The only difference is Gemini will be my toy, working only for my pleasure." He spoke thickly, drawing out each word filled with venom.

Florence built up the courage to stand her ground. "So what, Gemini will be your little sex slave, stuck here just to pleasure you?" She spat.

Harry smirked as he nodded. "Precisely."

He moved in closer to Florence, their bodies making contact. "If your jealous then just know you can step in for her." Harry winked.

Florence didn't know what came over her. Her hand whipped against Harry's cheek, forcing his head to one side. "They were right. You really are sick. You're in so far no one can save you." She hissed, before slipping out of his stature.

Harry caught her wrist just as she began to flee. His eyes were filled with darkness, as anger boiled in his blood. "You mean no one can save you lot." He hissed. Resentment consumed Florence eyes as she spoke.

"Go to hell."

Harry laughed, before becoming serious again.

"We're already here."