Pack Dinner

When I walk into my room I look around, it's pretty big and has good furniture but it's nothing like my one back home. There is a big king sized bed in the middle and a dresser by the wall in front of it, there is also a huge window on the far wall, and a door which I am guessing leads to the bathroom.

I turn around to thank Ryan, but he is already gone. Oh well, I should just start unpacking.

After I'm finished putting everything away I sit on my bed and mind link Jackson. 'What am I supposed to do now?' I ask since I am already starting to get bored.

'I don't know, I'm still unpacking my room. How about you go and explore the pack grounds.' He tells me. I think about and decide that it sounds more fun then staring at the roof laying on my bed.

I open my door and just as I'm opening it I see someone just about to knock on the door. "Oh, I am sorry, my Alpha has sent me to come and get you for dinner. By the way I'm Jane." She says all in one breath as she sticks out her hand.

"Nice to meet you, I'm Anna." I say as I start to follow her through the confusing halls.

"Hi, Anna. If you don't mind me asking you, what is your position and pack?" She asks me turning around a corner and down some stairs.

"I am from the Royal Pack and I am the top warrior and guard." I tell her and she looks impressed.

"Wow, I'm just a normal wolf, but I am trying to become a tracker. But since I am only 16 I can't go on any missions yet." She tells me.

We finally reach two doors and you can hear a bunch of voices in there talking, I can also smell a bunch of delicious smelling food.

Jane looks at me and I give her a small nod, at that she opens the door, and the whole room quits down. I am used to having a bunch of people looking at me since I am the princess. But since they don't know that I make myself blush by thinking of something embarrassing, and look down at the ground while giving a small wave.

Jane looks at me and then she grabs my arm. She pulls me to the head of the table. "Sit in the chair." she says pointing to the chair on the right corner of the table. "It's where all of the guest sit, because the Alpha sits at the head of the table."

Right when she says that I hear the door open and I smell the intoxicating smell of Caden. He stiffens and looks at me, but I quickly look behind him to see Jackson walking in behind him. "As you all have noticed we have some guest. I would like each of them to stand up and introduce themselves."

Jackson sits in the chair right in front of me but then he quickly stands up. "Hi guys, I am Jackson, Beta of the Royal pack." He then looks at me and motions for me to introduce myself.

"Hello everyone, I'm Anna" I say giving a small wave, my whole shy act gone. I can feel Cadens eyes on me. "I am also from the Royal pack, but I am head warrior and guard." I say sitting down, I can feel Cadens eyes on me from his seat. I turn to look at him and see that his eyes are black and he has his hands in fist. I wonder what got him so mad.

A/N: Why do you guys think that Caden is mad?

Today was my last day of school, so I will be updating a lot more since I have more time.

Bye!!!