News

Caden and I talked about many things. But mostly those things consisted of questions related to things such as your favorite color. Caden is actually really nice. But I can't trust or forgive him just yet. I need more trust and I still need to get to know him better. Knowing things like someone's favorite color isn't the only thing you need to know about a person in order to trust him. Okay I know more then that. I also know his favorite movie, car, and ice-cream flavor. But that's still not enough.

      We've been back at the pack house for a while now and I am getting ready to go to dinner. I was just a bout  to step out of my room when I hear my phone ring. I slide my figure across it to answer it. "Hello?" I speak into the phone.
"Hi, Honey." I hear my mom speak from the other side.
"Mom? Did you need something?"
"Honey, we need you to come home.  The rouge attacks are getting more frequent and you are our top warrior. Not just that but it will help settle mine and your fathers minds if you are here with us." She rushes out. I feel my heart drop. I can't go home, my mate is here.  But then again he did reject me.
"I'll leave tomorrow. First thing in the morning." I tell her before hanging up quickly.

Just when I think that things are getting better between me and Caden something just has to pop up. I sigh thinking about how I am going to tell Caden that I am leaving. He has been so happy since we talked and I would hate to be the one to put him down. The best way to tell him is probably sooner then later and to just let it out.  I sigh again before walking to his office to where I know he is.

I am standing outside of his door wondering how I should do this.  Do I knock or just walk in? He told me before that I don't have to knock, so I decide against knocking and just walk in.  When he sees me, I see his face instantly light up into a smile that stretches across his whole face. He stands and takes large strides to me and pulling me into a hug. "Hi Anna." He says happily.
"Hi." I say nervously, remembering what I came here to tell him. He must notice the look on my face because his smile instantly drops.
"What's wrong." He asks me. Taking my hand.  I would usually pull away but I don't knowing that this might be the last time.
"Nothing is wrong." I tell him, putting a fake smile onto my face. "There, um, is just something I have to tell you." He deepens his frown even more when I take my hand out of his and twist it together nervously with my other hand.
"Anna?"  He says nervously.
"Okay I'm just ready going to say it." I mumble lowly to myself. "Caden, I'm leaving." I say slowly hoping he won't get to mad. He growls instantly, putting his arms around me and pulling me to him. 
"No." He growls out. "Mate can't leave me." Caden says, and I can tell that River is trying to push through but Caden's not letting him.
"Caden I have to. I am really sorry. It's on Kind and Queen orders." He growls again and tightens his hold on me.
"I'll come to." He tells me.
"Caden you can't you have a pack to run." I say softly finally putting my arms around his in a hug also, hoping that it will help calm him down a little. Which I can tell that it does when he slightly relaxes in my hold. "I'll call every day."
"Twice a day."  He mumbles into my hair. 
I chuckle a little. "Okay I'll call twice a day."
"When are you leaving?"
"Tomorrow morning."
He growls but doesn't say anything again.
"Come on let's go to dinner." I tell him. Dreading the thought of having to see River after dinner. He is going to be so sad.

A\N: Sorry it's been a while since I updated. Anyways how do you guys think that Rivers going to take? Don't forget to tell me what you think.
Bye!!!